Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Good or Rebuilt Relay Board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
I just discovered that my relay board is missing chunks of sealant underneath. Considering the thread in the Garage forum here, that might explain my high alternator output (and even if it doesn't, it still needs to be fixed).

Does anyone have a tested-good, or a cleaned & rebuilt relay board that will fit my '73 1.7? Or, can anyone point me to a vendor that sells rebuilt boards? What is a decent price range for a good board? I looked briefly on ebay, and prices were all over the place.

Thanks!
Tom_T
Bill, try Jeff Bowlsby:
http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/
beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
BillC
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 2 2016, 08:50 PM) *

Bill, try Jeff Bowlsby:
http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/
beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks, but I already tried him. Unfortunately, he does not have one.
stugray
I have two.
I can pull them out and get pics tonight.
Chris Pincetich
Bruce Stone should have one (bdstone) beerchug.gif
Last year (or year before) I was trouble shooting, he had relay boards but didn't know their quality, so he sent me 6-7. I tested them all, and sent him back the good ones.
Good luck beerchug.gif
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(BillC @ Aug 2 2016, 08:01 PM) *

I just discovered that my relay board is missing chunks of sealant underneath. Considering the thread in the Garage forum here, that might explain my high alternator output (and even if it doesn't, it still needs to be fixed).

Does anyone have a tested-good, or a cleaned & rebuilt relay board that will fit my '73 1.7? Or, can anyone point me to a vendor that sells rebuilt boards? What is a decent price range for a good board? I looked briefly on ebay, and prices were all over the place.

Thanks!

I am down to my last good one Bill. 115.00 shipped
Thanks Keith
419-906-1817
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.