Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Added.Parts Clean out.... (again)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbone425
Well Im back from summer in Seattle as well as a tour of National parks with the kiddos..and got a chance to meet a couple of you along the way..like a 'Porsche Santa' (the wife was MUCH cooler about me bringing a bunch of car parts with us on vacation than expected).

Need to get this stuff out now. I think I got back to most of you when I was online a couple times but forgive me if not..

If anyone has a set of door braces they would part with I could buy, trade, beg, barrow or steal would be great.

I have about 3 cars worth of stuff that I collected to get the things I needed...so if its not listed just ask. Need to clear it out.

more pics at

Picetures and more items in Pelican ad
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...more-stuff.html

Perforated metal pedal board $50 shipped.

A/C compressor and parts. No idea of functionality. Only have what's pictured, $60 plus shipping

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $75, another with welded clutch $50

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $100 shipped

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150 shipped. I have 3 of these and will soda blast and alloy paint them for $30 (materials)

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $75 /Set

Dizzy, Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $75 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Stainless Rocker panels. Look great. $75 pair plus shipping.

Original rockers, little dinged up here ant there, some surface rust still very viable and restorable, or shoot satin black and drive $50 plus shipping

Bosch Starter (Bosch) tested strong no shaft wobble and working. $75 shipped

Door Glass $40 ea Plus Shipping

Heater Controls $30

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality black faces $50 for both.

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number and bakelite (?) steering wheel, very nice, couple very small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $100

Very nice set of door shells $100 each.

Set of seats and nice sliders. seats need recover or vinyl repair due to seam splits. $250

metal dash frame (buck) $50

dash top needing recover $50

Gauges...many. Would like to sell as a LOT includes 73 only combination gauge

Lots of suspension

Gast tanks

2.0 914 Fuchs $350 one need latex paint cleaned off.

Wheels, VW style but correct 914 numbers and 5.5 width $450. Blasted and correct Paint this week, as Im doing a set I will be keeping as well.

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, Buyer pays PP fees if not sent as friend.Let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed...I have three cars with of stuff right now. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight. All prices are +shipping.
Charles Danek
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Aug 3 2016, 12:30 AM) *

Well Im back from summer in Seattle as well as a tour of National parks with the kiddos..and got a chance to meet a couple of you along the way..like a 'Porsche Santa' (the wife was MUCH cooler about me bringing a bunch of car parts with us on vacation than expected).

Need to get this stuff out now. I think I got back to most of you when I was online a couple times but forgive me if not..

If anyone has a set of door braces they would part with I could buy, trade, beg, barrow or steal would be great.

I have about 3 cars worth of stuff that I collected to get the things I needed...so if its not listed just ask. Need to clear it out.

more pics at

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...4-part-out.html

2.0L GD code motor. Will part in Aug after I tear it down and see what I have. Its a bus code motor with bus heads. Bad cylinder (was not seated properly) Let me know if anybody needs parts, might sell it for $200 as a long block core on CL if not.

A/C compressor and parts. No idea of functionality. Only have what's pictured, $60 plus shipping

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $100

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $175 shipped

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150 shipped. I have 3 of these and will soda blast and alloy paint them for $30 (materials)

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $50 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Original rockers, little dinged up here ant there, some surface rust still very viable and restorable, or shoot satin black and drive $50 plus shipping

Heater Controls $30

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice, couple very small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $50

Set of seats and nice sliders. seats need recover or vinyl repair due to seam splits. $250

Side shift transmission. Had one of the mount arms welded but the same patina as the rest of the case maybe factory or dealer repair. Turns free stored indoors with fluid. $150

dash top needing recover $75

Gauges...many.

Lots of suspension

Gast tanks

Wheels, VW style but correct 914 numbers and 5.5 width $450. Blasted and correct Paint this week, as Im doing a set I will be keeping as well.

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, Buyer pays PP fees if not sent as friend.Let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed...I have three cars with of stuff right now. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight. All prices are +shipping.

Sending PM on perforated pedal board -
malcolm2
Maybe it is my PC, but the link does not take you all the way to your post. I get the Pelican Forum Home page.
Tbone425
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Aug 3 2016, 06:41 AM) *

Maybe it is my PC, but the link does not take you all the way to your post. I get the Pelican Forum Home page.

Sorry, corrected link in the ad.
Pacqs
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Aug 3 2016, 02:30 AM) *

more pics at

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...4-part-out.html

2.0L GD code motor. Will part in Aug after I tear it down and see what I have. Its a bus code motor with bus heads. Bad cylinder (was not seated properly) Let me know if anybody needs parts, might sell it for $200 as a long block core on CL if not.

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $100

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $175 shipped

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $50 PLUS actual shipping.

Heater Controls $30

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice, couple very small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $50

Side shift transmission. Had one of the mount arms welded but the same patina as the rest of the case maybe factory or dealer repair. Turns free stored indoors with fluid. $150

dash top needing recover $75

Gauges...many.

Lots of suspension

Gast tanks

Pm about stainless rocker panels
Localboy808
Looking for a couple of things for my 72. blinker assembly. Rear tail light lenses. Glove box door with mounting screws. Any pictures and shipping charges to 93551 would be great. Thanks!
Tbone425
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Aug 4 2016, 10:48 AM) *

Looking for a couple of things for my 72. blinker assembly. Rear tail light lenses. Glove box door with mounting screws. Any pictures and shipping charges to 93551 would be great. Thanks!

On the blinker, stalk or actual bucket? I know I have multiple glove box doors and screws. I'll shoot some pics. Will check on the lens to I have a set in a box but one has a crack. Not sure which side though.

Pm me your email and I'll send some pics. Include the items wanted in the email so I can keep them straight. Thanks!

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.