Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru conversion kit SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lennies914
I have one of Ian's engine cradles (Coldwater), transaxle conversion kits, and new "sway-away" axles for sale
Also included is a 1999 Subaru Forester with 140,000 miles on it. The car has a salvaged title from a front-end impact. Idles rough but runs strong. I suspect a head gasket issue. I planned on installing the new style head gaskets regardless. Load the parts in the car and drive it home! $2000.00

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Aug 3 2016, 11:33 AM) *

I have one of Ian's engine cradles (Coldwater), transaxle conversion kits, and new "sway-away" axles for sale
Also included is a 1999 Subaru Forester with 140,000 miles on it. The car has a salvaged title from a front-end impact. Idles rough but runs strong. I suspect a head gasket issue. I planned on installing the new style head gaskets regardless. Load the parts in the car and drive it home! $2000.00

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

How close to the Bay Area are you?
Lennies914
Brentwood Ca.
Mueller
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Aug 3 2016, 12:41 PM) *

Brentwood Ca.

Close enough to push to my house...you should come on by my place one of these days...I'm in Antioch.

Killer deal, hope that goes to a good home!
Germay
Sent an email, I will take all of the Coldwater parts if you wish to separate. Let me know how much. Thanks, G.
Lennies914
QUOTE(Germay @ Aug 4 2016, 08:12 AM) *

Sent an email, I will take all of the Coldwater parts if you wish to separate. Let me know how much. Thanks, G.

Germay,

Others have made the same request. I will sell seperately. I will send you a PM with an amount if the others pass. beerchug.gif
914werke
you dont mention but I assume the Forester is a 5 speed?
Lennies914
Your assumption is correct. It is a 5-speed. The car is in pretty good shape and it's obvious it was not driven hard or abused.
Lennies914
Click to view attachment

Many have requested just the Coldwater parts. I was trying to recoup my cost of the conversion parts by sweetening the deal with the car.

Thanks for looking.
mgp4591
PM sent...
Lennies914
PM replied to...
matthepcat
I am interested....because the coldwater parts are impossible to get these days.

Can you post a picture of the damaged side of the forester?

Do you have the cable shifter set-up as well?
Lennies914
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 8 2016, 08:01 PM) *

I am interested....because the coldwater parts are impossible to get these days.

Everything SOLD!! aktion035.gif

matthepcat
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Aug 8 2016, 08:16 PM) *

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 8 2016, 08:01 PM) *

Everything SOLD!! aktion035.gif

Awesome. That was a steal with the car!
KevinGieg
someone got a good project, congrats on the sale! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.