Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The whole WCC experience.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I would like to encourage every traveler attending the WCC to photo-document their individual trips with a camera so the journey can be shared later.

Since I think Scott Thacher has the longest trip (overland), I think he has the singular distinction of having the longest WCC experience. His will begin within a few days and end days after the rest of us are home.

From Albuquerque to Vegas to Camarillo and back, I will be taking pictures all along the way. We'll meet up with the Phoenix travelers in Flagstaff and hook up with Rick and the NE travelers in Vegas. We'll all have a common experience in SoCal and then return home.

I'm interested in seeing, through pictures, everyone's travels to and from the WCC.

Post pics here.
rick 918-S
That was one of the best parts from last years event. I'm sure we'll have another photo contest. There were some really artsy shots taken.
scotty914
well my trip starts on sunday and i wont be back to maryland till about may second or third maybe later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.