Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm out of here for a while...til Friday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Well, I'm back in for the WCC 05. I pledged my support last year. I had some things come up that nearly stopped me cold. But with the help of good friends here I worked through them. That's why I'm coming. It's the people here on this BBS. Until you experience it you will not know what I'm talking about. Thanks everyone who rose up with words of encouragement when Sandy and I needed it.

I've got a hell of a push ahead of me with work until Friday. So, I'll be absent for a while. If you need to speak with me about road trip plans and such, a few here have my cell number. Just ask around. That will be the best way to reach me for a few days.

I encourage anyone still on the fence to read through the WCC 04 thread in the menu. Fix that car or jump in the family van and get out and meet the best group of people to ever gather around a cool little car. We want YOU there.

In signing out, I want to encourage the garage to post stories on this thread. Anything from last years events. WCC, MWC, FFC, and or any other stories you want to share. This is going to be great!

Peace assimilate.gif
Jeroen
hey rick,
good to hear you're gonna make the trip anyway!
have fun and a couple of brewsky's on me

cheers,

jeroen
Gint
See ya Tuesday Rick!
JoeSharp
I picked-up that you were comming from another thread, but its good to hear it from you. It will be nice to meet you and Sandy and check out your creature.
biggrin.gif Joe
skline
Yeah, I am glad you are going to make it. Joe Buckle also wants to see your car. He was sad when you said you were not coming this year. So it looks there are a lot of people that are glad you are going to make it. See you in 10 days!!!

smilie_pokal.gif
mike_the_man
Thats great! I'm really looking forward to seeing your car as well. Can I book a ride in it? It might not be a good idea, cause I know I'll want to do the same to mine, but I need a ride!
spare time toys
Headlight arms are on the way up FedEx overnight. Have fun beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Apr 12 2005, 10:46 AM)
Headlight arms are on the way up FedEx overnight. Have fun beerchug.gif

Thanks man! clap.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Apr 12 2005, 09:40 AM)
Thats great! I'm really looking forward to seeing your car as well. Can I book a ride in it? It might not be a good idea, cause I know I'll want to do the same to mine, but I need a ride!

I'll see what I can do for ya. confused24.gif Your coming a long way! ohmy.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
dakotaewing
Cool,
It will be great to meet you as well as see the alien in person...
Heather and I are flying into LAX about noon on Thursday.... What are in the plans for Thursday night for the early birds...??? mueba.gif aktion035.gif clap.gif

Thom
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (dakotaewing @ Apr 12 2005, 07:10 PM)
Cool,
Heather and I are flying into LAX about noon on Thursday.... What are in the plans for Thursday night for the early birds...??? mueba.gif aktion035.gif clap.gif

Thom

I see how you are, Thom. You won't bring your wife to the MUSR, but you will fly her all the way to california to meet the group there........

Speaking for the MUSR folks.. I am mortally offended...... mad.gif

Hope you know I am just kidding.... smile.gif

Have fun!!! Don't take ANYTHING from Zois...
dakotaewing
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Apr 12 2005, 08:18 PM)
Cool,
Heather and I are flying into LAX about noon on Thursday.... What are in the plans for Thursday night for the early birds...??? mueba.gif  :headbanger:  :clap:

Thom

I see how you are, Thom. You won't bring your wife to the MUSR, but you will fly her all the way to california to meet the group there........

Clay,
The wife (LeatherHeather) wants you to know that she requires more than a weeks notice to these sorts of things....or even a month or 2... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We've been plannning this trip for about 8 months...

Besides - What better reason for a little vacation in CA? biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (dakotaewing @ Apr 12 2005, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Apr 12 2005, 08:18 PM)
Cool,
Heather and I are flying into LAX about noon on Thursday.... What are in the plans for Thursday night for the early birds...??? mueba.gif  :headbanger:  :clap:

Thom

Clay,
The wife (LeatherHeather) wants you to know that she requires more than a weeks notice to these sorts of things....or even a month or 2... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We've been plannning this trip for about 8 months...

Besides - What better reason for a little vacation in CA? biggrin.gif

OK.. This year the MUSR is already planned, and posted here. So she has NO excuse.

Plus.. I am going to show up with MY 914 even if I have to push it!!! (We need a smily pushing a car!!!)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.