Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 motor w/sideshift...bars axels etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbone425
SOLD (complete for $1100, FYI)****have people wanting the parts seperate. If I find a taker at $900 on the motor I'll split everything up****2.0 GA Code motor, Side Shift Transmission, all bars linkages and shifter, complete exhaust and muffler (headers only no heat exchangers). Starter. Comes complete with all FI equipment and ECU. Has not run in a few years but was stored properly in dry climate (in the car that was weak in the rockers) by the PO… who I know. Was his daily and ran strong. Everything was dropped as an entire unit. Will pallet but prefer pick up if possible. Will throw in the entire rear suspension, Axels, rotors, with all fasteners, shims for the trailing arms. Everything but the calipers. And If you need those we could probably work something out. $1500 (Pic does not have air cleaner in it but its included) Located in Phoenix
Tbone425
More to follow...
Tbone425
Will seperate if motor is sold first. Make offer
kkid
Hi,

Would you be willing to sell me the muffler only?
I want whole package but I currently have no space for everything.
Please let me know.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
Tbone425
QUOTE(kkid @ Aug 5 2016, 01:38 PM) *

Hi,

Would you be willing to sell me the muffler only?
I want whole package but I currently have no space for everything.
Please let me know.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

I'll split it up if someone wants the motor. I kind of figured that unless it sold I would want to keep it all together.

Thanks,

Chris
Tbone425
I have a likely buyer for the trans and shifter gear....need to sell the motor first though. Anyone?
9fourteen14
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Aug 5 2016, 02:38 PM) *

More to follow...

How much for engine?

914 luva in MA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.