Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rearview mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TroyVB
WTB windshield mounted rear view mirror for '73 914 1.7.
Tom_T
Troy,

If you want a new one, they're still available from Porsche dealers & the other Porsche Parts retailers, for around $175 last I saw with a discount - try SMC on here, TC'sGarage.com, AA, etc.; & Sunset Porsche or Suncoast Porsche dealerships' online parts websites for best discounts from dealers.

You'll also need the good quality 3M OEM adhesive patch to mount it on your windshield, & get an extra - they're cheap.

FYI - it's the same mirror on all 914s & on the 911/912/912E/930 of that 60s-70's era.

If you want nice used, others on here will jump in.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tbone425
I have one I'll give you for $50 shipped. Pm me your email and I'll send some pics.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 5 2016, 07:53 PM) *

Troy,

FYI - it's the same mirror on all 914s & on the 911/912/912E/930 of that 60s-70's era.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom, the early 914s (70-71) were more narrow that the later 72 - 76 914 mirrors. They have the same look, just more narrow. I don't have a early one in stock right now or I would post a picture of the difference.

Troy - if you get a used one just make sure that the socket where it connects to the back of the mirror isn't cracked. Over time this will make the mirror slowly move around while driving.
fduval
QUOTE(TroyVB @ Aug 5 2016, 04:44 PM) *

WTB windshield mounted rear view mirror for '73 914 1.7.

If you still need the rear view mirror, i have one for sale cheap . thks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.