Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Plastic shift rod housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jeffdon
Just what it says. The rearmost boot/plastic cover at the back of the tranny has left the building. Need another. Got to be someone that has done a conversion and has one laying around.
Dominic
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Aug 6 2016, 12:19 PM) *

Just what it says. The rearmost boot/plastic cover at the back of the tranny has left the building. Need another. Got to be someone that has done a conversion and has one laying around.

Jeff,
Are you going to the Nor Cal Treffen tomorrow in Concord? I have one that I can bring with me tomorrow if you are going to be there.

Cheers,
Dominic

jeffdon
QUOTE(Dominic @ Aug 6 2016, 01:50 PM) *

QUOTE(jeffdon @ Aug 6 2016, 12:19 PM) *

Jeff,
Are you going to the Nor Cal Treffen tomorrow in Concord? I have one that I can bring with me tomorrow if you are going to be there.

Cheers,
Dominic

Darnit, no. I am actually out in the valley right now helping out after my dad's knee replacement.

Maybe we can meet up in the next few weeks. What's your price?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.