Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta Porsche Experience Center
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Next
Did the Porsche Experience driving event at the Porsche North American headquarters yesterday. Highly recommend it! It was far more fun than I had imagined. Had a great instructor for the session; Shannon Mc Intosh who is an aspiring Nascar driver. She was a really excellent and fun (and cute) instructor. If you get the chance, do it.

While there, Sara and I walked around and saw 2 914's. I recall the blue one is a member's but is the red one? Both very nice cars and nice to see there.

Steve

For some reason the pics appear correct in my files but then flipped when I post. Let me know if you know how to correct. Sorry about that.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cracker
The race car is GregGT's...pretty car.

T
My 914
The red one is nice!
914Next
QUOTE(My 914 @ Aug 7 2016, 08:54 PM) *

The red one is nice!

Yeah it is a really nice car. Looked to be a good restoration.
pete000
How much does it cost to do an event there. The LA a experience Center is opening soon.
914Next
QUOTE(pete000 @ Aug 7 2016, 09:23 PM) *

How much does it cost to do an event there. The LA a experience Center is opening soon.

It depends on the car you select. Mine was a Cayman S and was $450 but they didn;t have an S so upgraded me to a GTS at no additional cost. The Cayman GT4 was I think $750? It's expensive but it is a great experience. I was surprised how aggressive you could be on the track.
r_towle
QUOTE(914Next @ Aug 7 2016, 09:29 PM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ Aug 7 2016, 09:23 PM) *

It depends on the car you select. Mine was a Cayman S and was $450 but they didn;t have an S so upgraded me to a GTS at no additional cost. The Cayman GT4 was I think $750? It's expensive but it is a great experience. I was surprised how aggressive you could be on the track.

I wonder if that could be a business expense idea.gif
SKL1
A friend of mine did it a couple weeks ago with a GT3- obviously he had a great time! No other reason to go to Atlanta, but sounds like it would worth a trip to that airport at least...
JFJ914
QUOTE(914Next @ Aug 7 2016, 07:48 PM) *

Did the Porsche Experience driving event at the Porsche North American headquarters yesterday. Highly recommend it! It was far more fun than I had imagined. Had a great instructor for the session; Shannon Mc Intosh who is an aspiring Nascar driver. She was a really excellent and fun (and cute) instructor. If you get the chance, do it.

While there, Sara and I walked around and saw 2 914's. I recall the blue one is a member's but is the red one? Both very nice cars and nice to see there.

Steve

For some reason the pics appear correct in my files but then flipped when I post. Let me know if you know how to correct. Sorry about that.

The red one is called "Ruby" and she belongs to a local Atlanta PCA guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.