Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parts Lots
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mathman
I'm trying to get rid of the rest of my extra parts. I've decided to try to sell them as parts lots. Each picture is a lot. You get it everything in each respective picture. If you have any questions, please let me know. Shipping is not included. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. All prices are asking prices. Thanks in advance.

#1: Body/Interior - Non-fog light grille, ashtray, cigarette lighter (no element), key blank, etc. -- $50

#2: Electrical -- Sapphire radio (turns on), headlight motors, light assemblies, coils, voltage regulators, etc. -- $175

#3: Engine Parts -- Impeller and housing and shrouds -- $75

#4: Fuel Injection -- 2.0L air box, smog pipe, intake manifolds, fuel lines, etc. -- $75

Click to view attachment
Mathman
Mathman
Mathman
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 7 2016, 10:05 PM) *

Hey there Mathman,
I am interested in the radio. Is it a factory Blaupunkt?
Or Sapphire?
Mathman
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Aug 8 2016, 02:19 AM) *

Hey there Mathman,
Or Sapphire?

It's a Sapphire

Click to view attachment
Guberif
QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 7 2016, 07:01 PM) *

I'm trying to get rid of the rest of my extra parts. I've decided to try to sell them as parts lots. Each picture is a lot. You get it everything in each respective picture. If you have any questions, please let me know. Shipping is not included. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. All prices are asking prices. Thanks in advance.

#1: Body/Interior - Non-fog light grille, ashtray, cigarette lighter (no element), key blank, etc. -- $50

#2: Electrical -- Sapphire radio (turns on), headlight motors, light assemblies, coils, voltage regulators, etc. -- $175

#4: Fuel Injection -- 2.0L air box, smog pipe, intake manifolds, fuel lines, etc. -- $75

Click to view attachment

I am interested in the sail panel chrome trim
9fourteen14
QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 7 2016, 10:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I want the 2.0 like fuel injection parts. Plz email me 9fourteen14@gmail.com
Thanx
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 8 2016, 05:45 PM) *

Hey there Mathman,
Or Sapphire?

It's a Sapphire

Click to view attachment

How much for the radio shipped USPS medium flat rate is under 13.00
Thanks Keith
Mathman
QUOTE(Guberif @ Aug 8 2016, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 7 2016, 07:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am interested in the sail panel chrome trim

I also have the thin piece that goes across the base of the sail panel. I'll include that as well. Can you do $20, shipped? You can send payment via PayPal to 88.911cab@gmail.com. Thanks!
Mathman
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Aug 16 2016, 12:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Mathman @ Aug 8 2016, 05:45 PM) *

Hey there Mathman,
Or Sapphire?

It's a Sapphire

Click to view attachment

How much for the radio shipped USPS medium flat rate is under 13.00
Thanks Keith

Keith, how about $160, shipped? My PayPal is 88.911cab@gmail.com. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.