Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installed new interior today, took 2 hours but happy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carcus
My seats and back pad were trashed. Scored a new set of seats and back pad on Ebay for $600. Just got it installed today. Granted, not OEM material but more padding, has the design to go with my Martini theme and they look grey in the pics, but are black. I am very happy. $600 for all this!!!!!!!!!!!!

carcus
QUOTE(carcus @ Aug 8 2016, 11:14 PM) *

My seats and back pad were trashed. Scored a new set of seats and back pad on Ebay for $600. Just got it installed today. Granted, not OEM material but more padding, has the design to go with my Martini theme and they look grey in the pics, but are black. I am very happy. $600 for all this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click to view attachment
carcus
Old pic has the tan looking seats, I still have them I want to recover and the back pad. This is a bad cell phone pic of the seats installed and where I am now. When I get the pan replaced, getting new carpet. Click to view attachment
matthepcat
What material is it?
carcus
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 8 2016, 11:21 PM) *

What material is it?

Looks like a black velour type of material. Seems thick enough and much better than what I had. Hey for some recovered seats, back pad....$600 is a steal to me. Also kinda goes with the theme I am going for. The padding in them is so much better than stock and the fit is perfect. Guy was getting rid of his old Porsche parts, owns a early 67 911, a 912, and a 914-6. Great guy. He has a few more parts....we will be in contact.
mgp4591
I think it looks great and that's a helluva deal - good going! aktion035.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 9 2016, 05:21 PM) *

What material is it?

Velour (spelling?) I think.

Darren C
Looking nice.

If you want to go the full Martini look, check out the original Porsche limited edition Martini 924 interior.

http://www.ottority.com/en/wall/brand/pors...24/type/martini

Would look real cool seeing a 914 trimmed out in these Factory Martini colours
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.