Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *SOLD* "2056" Engine complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dion
For sale:
I will be removing my engine from the U-boat at the beginning of September.
The low down: 2056cc with 9.5:1 comp. J & E 96mm pistons in AA cylinders.
f.a.t. cam 413 lift,258 duration. CIS injection: new fuel accumulator and injectors.
new coil and distributor with compufire. SS heat exchangers and a TurboThomas RS style SS muffler. Driver side HE has a small depression. Engine tins included. Heads rebuilt by Otto's with 8,500miles on them.
Engine has 4,200 miles on it since the build. Also included is my MOCAL cooler and adapter plate. This set up works nice mounted next to trans. Transmission not part of sale. No DE's, only autocross and a few Rally's and general "joy" rides. Would like to sell complete. Engine runs nice.
Prefer local pickup willing to drive a "little distance" to make transaction work.
Asking $4,750 negotiable.

PM or emails please
Reminder: engine not being removed till early September.

Cheers all, Dion
Dion
pix
Dion
pix
Dion
pix
Dion
Pic
Dion
Pix
Dion
Muffler
jmitro
QUOTE(Dion @ Aug 10 2016, 07:23 AM) *

Muffler

PM sent.
Very interested if you are willing to ship
Dion
Hi Joseph. PM sent. Thanks
Hoppie944s2
interested in selling just the muffler?
pete000
Wow, nice !
JOEPROPER
Looks like a sweat deal! Too many irons in the fire otherwise I'd be real interested. smoke.gif Good Luck to you and whoever winds up with this.
Dion
Sale pending to Joseph.
76-914
I know we aren't supposed to comment on classified ads but Damn it, that is a nice looking engine. The CIS is a nice touch, too! Are you going with a 6 next? beerchug.gif
Dion
Thanks for the positive comments! Heheh. It is a fun engine.
If everything goes as planned Joseph will have fun with it.
Yes I'm moving to a "six".
Cheers
Dion
Engine has been sold. Thanks all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.