Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Caravan to WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wild 6
For those coming through Phoenix to the WCC, we will be meeting Friday morning at the Cracker Barrel just north of
I-10 on Litchfield Road. We plan to be in Camarillo prior to pizza and beer time. driving.gif

Update: We will be meeting at 9:00AM at the Cracker Barrel on Litchfield Rd just off I-10.
TravisNeff
Giddyup!
SLITS
Close the borders, Call out the Guard laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Get a rope.... w00t.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
QUOTE (Wild 6 @ Apr 12 2005, 03:04 PM)
For those coming through Phoenix to the WCC, we will be meeting Friday morning at the Cracker Barrel just north of
I-10 on Litchfield Road. We plan to be in Camarillo prior to pizza and beer time. driving.gif

What time? Kristy and I may be interested in hooking up with everyone for the drive out. We live less than 20mins. from I-10 & Litchfield.
bryanc
Hi Andy, I was literally just starting a thread with the Caravan info. Doh!

Anyway, Andy and I had talked about starting at 9:00 am on Friday.

I'll be trailering my 914 out to the WCC, my trailer will have some space for Swap meet items if you can tie them down well enough. PM me with details.
Wild 6
Hi Brian,
The more the merrier. It looks like we'll be leaving at 9:00AM. Bring your guns we may have to circle the wagons in Cali. ar15.gif
gregrobbins
I cann't make the WCC, but I would be happy to drive out to see you off. If you are leaving at 9, any one showing up earlier for breakfast or coffee? AZBill, you in?
bryanc
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Apr 12 2005, 06:19 PM)
I cann't make the WCC, but I would be happy to drive out to see you off. If you are leaving at 9, any one showing up earlier for breakfast or coffee? AZBill, you in?

Sounds good. I'll try to be there by 8 for breakfast.
Series9
What happened to coming up to Flagstaff and joining the rest of the Eastern caravan for a night in Vegas?
azbill
I'll be there to wave goodbye - God's speed - farwell - drive save - come back in one peace - ect., ect., ect.
TravisNeff
I dunno if I can do the extra day out of town, work is light lately so I am budget bound... I'll look again at your latest schedule and see what's possible, otherwise I will leave friday morning
ThinAir
The East Coast Caravan topic had some info in it that some of the Phoenix folks were coming to Flagstaff to join up with the Caravan on Thursday. I'm putting together lunch for the gang so I need to know how many to plan for and what kind of place to try to arrange.

Please check this topic and respond if you are planning on coming to Flagstaff to join up with the East Coast Caravan.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=29217
3d914
Guys,

I'd be up for breakfast. Just keep me posted of the specific location. Not too familiar with that area.

Wild 6
Sorry, but I can't leave until Friday morning. Business has been very, very busy lately. I can arrive by 8:00AM and meet you guys for breakfast before we take off.

For the Eastern caravaners, think of it this way...we are coming at them on two different fronts. Some of us are bound to get through. lol2.gif
3d914
Guys,

So where was the final location for breakfast?

I'll have a better chance of being on time if I know where to be.

Enjoy!
Wild 6
We will be eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel just north of I-10 of on Litchfield Rd.

Cracker Barrel.
1209 North Litchfield Road
Goodyear AZ 85338-1249
(623) 856-5161
gregrobbins
Well, Garold and I missed you at breakfast this morning. Duh, we were a week early. Anyway we had a good visit, I learned a ton more about MegaSquirt. Looking forward to doing it all over again next week. wacko.gif
Wild 6
Sorry I missed you guys, I hope you come back next Friday.
bryanc
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Apr 15 2005, 06:34 PM)
Well, Garold and I missed you at breakfast this morning. Duh, we were a week early. Anyway we had a good visit, I learned a ton more about MegaSquirt. Looking forward to doing it all over again next week. wacko.gif

That's the wierdest thing. I was heading north on the 101 when I thought I saw Gerald's 914 heading south last Friday morning. I just figured he was going to work.
bwilless
You guys have a safe trip. Suzanne and I will be driving up Friday evening after she get's off work. We'll get a hotel 1/2 way there and meet up at the hotel Saturday morning.

Actually, I might try to meet you all for breakfast. It should be a nice morning for a ride with the top off.
gregrobbins
So, 8 a.m. at the Cracker Barrel, I-10 and Litchfield Road. AZBill and I will be there to send you off. Anyone else not able to make the trip is welcome to join us for breakfast. Always good to see a group of teeners! cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.