Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics from todays PCA Parade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Today was very wet. I was there from 9am to 2 and it may have stopped raining for 30 minutes. There wasn't much going on but here are a few shots.
URY914
A lovely GT
URY914
This was in the parking lot.
URY914
from the front
URY914
LE on a trailer....
URY914
The big wing under the covers...
URY914
And lastly a REAL 959 that the guy drove up from Naples FL (about 3 hour drive) and was working on it himself.
URY914
I'll have more tomorrow after the Concours.
vortrex
cool...wonder if that black one is the M-471 car from texas that was for sale about 6 years ago?
seanery
nice paul,
keep 'em coming!
Brad Roberts
Brumos Porsche owns the M471 your thinking about. I doubt highly it has seen any rain...or it would be in the Brumos "stable" of cars if they brought it out (they travle with multiple 18 wheelers with awnings)

I "think" the Orange car belongs to a guy in North Texas that moved there from NorCal. I think his name is Kerry. Big time autoX guy.

B
Brad Roberts
What about the Blue 914 next to the Orange one ??

The black one looks great... its almost identical to what I will build for my customer.

B
URY914
The rumor is that some guys have had thier cars in the mini-storage building down the road from the site and have been working on them all last week. I didn't see the Brumos rigs or the Gunnar Racing rig which according to thier site is here. There were Cayennes running all over the place-PCNA must really be pushing them to PCA members.
URY914
Brad,
the blue one was a stock looking -4 with fuchs.

Paul
tryan
i like the vanity plate on the orange car....

not a 4........

the black one is going to make me cry. she looks so fat.
Brad Roberts
I'm crying also over the black.. thinking about how much work we have ahead of us building the customer car.

B
URY914
Clean...
URY914
Clear lenses...
URY914
Big wing
URY914
Why no flares on the front???
URY914
the orange one again
URY914
sweet...
Brad Roberts
The Orange car has a "Maverick" region badge on it.. so he is from the DFW area. COOL.

I like the black cars one piece hood and clear lenses.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.