Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me! :)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrsPnambic
I found out today that there have more than 500 votes so far for all the contestants in my pageant for People's Choice Award. I do not know how many of those are mine, so if you have not voted yet, or have an email account that has not yet been used for a vote, I would VERY MUCH appreciate your vote!! smile.gif
Here is the link to the page...just follow the instructions from there. I am #10. smile.gif
http://www.americasultimatequeen.homestead...pleschoice.html

Thanks again all. By the way, voting ends I believe on the 24th. So please keep all the votes coming!! smile.gif
Lyressa Roberts
My votes in!!!
jgiroux67
There is like 3 or 4 girls on there that dont look real. They look completly fake or too perfect. The eyes are way too bright as well. Anyone else see this as well or am I just buggin out?
Jenny
we picked them apart in the original thread. Their eyes are like saucers, they are! Complete with airbrushed skin, eye lashes like Snufalufagus, and there's even a twinkle in each eye. I think Mrs. Pnambic said the one on the top row is really young, like 8 or 10. wacko.gif

Jen
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Apr 12 2005, 07:20 PM)
There is like 3 or 4 girls on there that dont look real. They look completly fake or too perfect. The eyes are way too bright as well. Anyone else see this as well or am I just buggin out?

Oh, thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed!!! One of them looks just like a Barbie Doll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.