Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914 with loads of parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MBAuto
No rust, 74635 actual miles, 2 L engine, 5 Speed transmission, BBS forged 5 bolt wheels/AVS tires-- plus another set of 4 bolt aluminum wheels and tires and the original steel wheels, and drums. Slope nose, flared wheel wells, always garaged by the last owner of 33 years. I have many extra body parts, three 2L engines and several gauges. He bought and modified the car which is without rust. The engine in the car has less then 500 miles on a complete engine rebuild. A second engine with all new parts and a third engine as well as two extra transmissions and miscellaneous sheet-metal parts. I have all the manuals and original tools.

He drove the car unmodified for a few years in California and then Porsche Club tracked the car first with the original 1.7 L injected engine and then modified the car suspension with stiffer springs and flared wheel wells and then installed a 2 L engine with duel carburetors and super trap exhaust and a rear wing. I still have most all the the original parts and interior bits, mats, exhaust and extra doors, hood, trunk and engine cover plus miscellaneous parts plus much more.

Dash is oem with no cracks, includes 2 sets of seats without tears.

I think there are just too much for me to start with at this point, way over my head.

It runs great, may need a little tune-up and it is ready to go.

Asking $10500 for everything.

541-778-5817
warpig
Where are you located?

mojorisen914
PM sent.
MBAuto
QUOTE(warpig @ Aug 12 2016, 08:43 PM) *

Where are you located?

Medford Oregon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.