Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb Scheel Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Seafeye
Looking for a pair of Scheel seats for a project car.
Will look at any condition but I don't have $3000 for a Pair if you catch my drift.

Thanks

Seafeye at iCloud . Com
Larmo63
$3,000.00 would be cheap if you can even find a set.
BIGKAT_83
Like these

Click to view attachment
porbmw
yup, 3k would be cheap.

I actually have a pair, that I was going to use for my project....they cost about 100 less than the 3k, including shipping charges..

They are stashed.

But if you had 2900...they would be yours.

It's a lot of coin

Good luck with the hunt
KeithVonLaws
Did anyone see the pair on Ebay a couple weeks ago? I just missed them. They were perfect. 495.00 Buy it now for the pair....Ugggghhhh
A member here posted the sale but I missed them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Porsche-91...YUj&vxp=mtr

914Sixer
Save the headaches and go to GTS Seats.
SixerJ
To be fair to the OP they do crop up occasionally, while in Italy touring in the Audi allroad a few weeks with the family ago a Scheel 300 that needed resto came up on ebay in Stuttgart, no shipping / pick up only.

I was seriously thinking about bidding, swinging by Stuttgart on the way home (which we did in the end anyway) and making the kids walk back to England.......decided against bidding on the basis that divorce was more expensive than a restored pair of Scheels. It went for 500 euros! headbang.gif
B2524
make sure you sit in one before you buy, they are pretty narrow seats.
MikeInMunich
I have a really nice pair of black seats in the Sheel style just North of L.A. If you're interested, send me a PM (or anyone else reading this) and I will send pictures. $900 plus shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.