Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memorial Day Pro-Am Sprints at Lime Rock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
Anyone here competing in the Memorial Day Pro-Am Sprints at Lime Rock?

This year for Memorial Day, Lime Rock is doing something a little different. They are featuring Club Racing. You can get all of the details here. To compete in the Memorial Porsche Challenge you must have a current PCA Club Full Racing License AND be a SCCA Member.

One of the neat things about this event is that it is an Open Exhaust Event! The agreement under which Lime Rock operates limits them to 3 or 4 open exhaust events a year. They use one for the American LeMans Series and one for NASCAR. That leaves only one or two for other events. It is extremely rare that club racers get the opportunity to run Lime Rock unmuffled. If you are a PCA racer, this is a golden opportunity.

Signups for the event are being handled thru the Connecticut Valley Region of PCA. The signup forms and information are at this link

Are we going to see any 914s on the track?

ChrisFoley
I was not planning to go out to Nelson Ledges for the National that weekend.
Maybe I should do the LRP event and race in front of some spectators for a change.
I could run the SCCA Regional on Saturday and the Porsche race on Monday.
It would be a good chance for me to prepare for the SCCA National at LRP 2 weeks later. driving.gif
ChrisFoley
Oh yeah, is anyone interested in sponsoring me for this event?
It's not a part of my SCCA schedule and could mean some valuable advertising exposure.
TimT
Im going to be in Egremont over Memorial Day weekend, unfortunately without my car (have family obligations) I may be able to get away for awhile and make it to LRP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.