Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 motor 6405080
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76racer
Hi, posting on behalf of a friend who has this motor. I believe it is complete and in partial disassembly. I would need a complete redo. If interested send me an email and I can put you in touch. From what I understand Zenith 40s never came on these but that is whats currently on the motor. If anybody know otherwise please chime in.

jd@dren.caClick to view attachment
76racer
tt
76racer
Sorry, jd@dren.ca
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(76racer @ Aug 15 2016, 08:40 PM) *

Hi, posting on behalf of a friend who has this motor. I believe it is complete and in partial disassembly. I would need a complete redo. If interested send me an email and I can put you in touch. From what I understand Zenith 40s never came on these but that is whats currently on the motor. If anybody know otherwise please chime in.

jd@dren.caClick to view attachment

PM Sent
KeithVonLaws
Please post a Price - PM sent
dug
Over on pelican he posted, "I believe he is looking for 10K but I'm not sure this is realistic."

For further discussion of the topic of 914-6 engines and their values please see this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...111670&st=0

GLWS
Cracker
If it goes to your car it would be potentially worth allot more than that...

Tony

QUOTE(dug @ Aug 28 2016, 09:05 PM) *

Over on pelican he posted, "I believe he is looking for 10K but I'm not sure this is realistic."

For further discussion of the topic of 914-6 engines and their values please see this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...111670&st=0

GLWS

pete000
I'm still looking for my original engine... shades.gif
PancakePorsche
Came originally with Weber 40IBT-3C carbs. Would be cool if re-united with the proper car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.