Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: if it rains....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
cking day out here i am going to scream!!!!! finger.gif i have driven the car about 3 times in the last month. though i did find out the lateral skid limit on one corner. 40mph before you get rear/lateral skid. very interesting.....

ok all better...... now to put those lobsters in the pot!!!!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif beer.gif
Part Pricer
Welcome to New England...and quit bitchin' tongue.gif

I know how you feel. I got my car out for about an hour yesterday and was thrilled to remember how well a 914 drives. Then, I got it home just before the next downpour.

Hopefully, next weekend will be better. There is an AX on Sunday and it never rains at an autocross, right? biggrin.gif

Scott, maybe you should come on down and join us. A few of us refugees from PCA autocross have been competing with FCSCC (Fairfield County Sports Car Club). Their site is in Waterbury, CT. It should only be about a hour from you.
72Signal914
Likewise, it's rained the past 5 days and Porsche Parade is tomorrow and I'm gonna be pissed if it rains again, lovely Florida
vortrex
in philly it has rained nearly all of the last 13 weekends, crazy.
Qarl
4+ inches today...

2+ inches yesterday

2+ inches Friday...

Crap....!

Tampa had 17 inches in two days!

Feel bad in New England? Watch Fox News about Florida!

Plus it's hot!
gklinger
Let's see... last rainfall in Phoenix was March 17. Total precip for the year is 4.4 inches, over the average by 1.32.

It's freakin HOT, but they ain't lyin', it's a dry heat!
Brad Roberts
Hasnt rained here in a month.. and it wont until Dec.

Its a cool 73 degrees.

B
Aaron Cox
down here in socal, it 'misted' the other day, and on my way to Vista, it rained a little.

anyone here go down to the steam and gas power museum in vista, CA? there was a porsche club there...mostly 9 elebens sad.gif
Bruce Allert
tongue.gif sure glad it don't rain here in Orygun cool.gif
Whas this web'd shit betwixt mah fingers & toes? biggrin.gif

In the words of the wise Kimo...
No rain, no rainbows smilie_wirdgut.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.