Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Front hood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am looking for a front hood in unmolested condition and hopefully in an area near enough to me in Laguna Beach, CA to pick up. Please PM me or post pictures and price if you have such a thing and want to have it see a new life on the road.

Tom_T
Forrest, try Bruce Stone/bdstone, he's in Riverside & may have one or know who does (maybe Glenn?).

PS - I've also recently seen a guy in San Diego selling one for $150 IIRC from the 914club CL search classifieds search section, come in my email notices from same.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Larmo63
Should it be metallic gold, or red?
forrestkhaag
Any color will do as long as its not rust....... and i have PM'ed Bruce to see if he knows of one out there / thanks to all except Larmo for the constructive input. He has a bad case of little carb verses big Carb-envy so I can't hold to much of a concern for his snide remarks... Gold! Right........
JRust
I have a nice silver one but I am in Oregon sad.gif . If you come north for anything I'd be happy to make you a deal on it
flat6parts
I have a couple of hoods and i am located in San Gabriel, so fairly close. You can email me at carreraparts@gmail.com for pictures and pricing.

Martin
forrestkhaag
Thanks to all offers / problem solved

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.