Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misc Engine tin rubber bits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sdoolin
I am looking for every rubber seal/grommet needed in the engine bay and engine tins. I have new fuel line grommets from Tangerine. I did see engine bay seals and the large grommets for the aux heater blower downtubes on 914rubber. Looking for all the rest. I have searched the 914Rubber website but don't find all that I am looking for. Hoping to replace the grommets on the rear upright engine tin (there are 3(?)), the grommet for the OE cyl. head temp sensor, and the grommet/fitting for the OE oil pressure sensor, along with everything else I haven't specifically mentioned.

Any/all help appreciated.
TheCabinetmaker
Oil pressure sender at vw places. Bughaus, bus depot, etc. lots of other grommets are shared too.
sdoolin
Maybe my search skills are failing me, but I can't seem to find the grommets I'm looking for. Bus Depot has the oil pressure sender booty, but I can't find the grommet for the CHT sensor (next to #3 spark plug), nor the grommets that are in the rear tin piece for the starter and other wiring harness. Also having trouble finding an alternator cooling elbow - Pelican says NLA.

Any/all leads appreciated...
TheCabinetmaker
Alt cooling boot with spring at bughaus.

Some grommets will have to be sourced from a hardware store. They come in different sizes for od and id.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.