Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Mohn Ski Rack and Appearance Group steering wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rsjg911
Hi:
I am looking for a good, clean Mohn Ski Rack and an Appearance Group steering wheel (the thicker, padded wheel.)
Thanks, and Keep 'em On The Road!
Ron
rsjg911@aol.com
gereed75
You can get a NIB Mohn ski rack from Rich Botempi. I think it is Hi performance House in California.

yep http://www.highperformancehouse.com/

Rsjg911
QUOTE(Rsjg911 @ Aug 17 2016, 06:07 PM) *

Hi:
I am looking for a good, clean Mohn Ski Rack and an Appearance Group steering wheel (the thicker, padded wheel.)
Thanks, and Keep 'em On The Road!
Ron
rsjg911@aol.com

Bump
Tbone425
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Aug 17 2016, 03:59 PM) *

You can get a NIB Mohn ski rack from Rich Botempi. I think it is Hi performance House in California.

I have the one that screws into the underside of the targa bar and plugs into the slot in the windshield frame...if that's the one you are looking for. I don't think it's ever been used. The little padlock is on it but no key.
Rsjg911
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Aug 22 2016, 12:18 AM) *

I have the one that screws into the underside of the targa bar and plugs into the slot in the windshield frame...if that's the one you are looking for. I don't think it's ever been used. The little padlock is on it but no key.

Hi:
No, that sounds like a Piper ski rack. The Mohn top does go on the underside of the roll bar but the base is held into the bumper where the tow hook connects.
Thanks though.
Ron
Rsjg911
QUOTE(Rsjg911 @ Aug 22 2016, 01:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Aug 22 2016, 12:18 AM) *

Hi:
No, that sounds like a Piper ski rack. The Mohn top does go on the underside of the roll bar but the base is held into the bumper where the tow hook connects.
Thanks though.
Ron

Bump
larryM
have this

if it is what you want call me 530 889 8268 leave message - near Sac'to

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RRietman
R; I have a partial. just the part that bolts up to the targa bar. not sure of the make. PM me if you want a pic. it is the horizontal type, side by side. yours for shipping. I had one like this back in the day and if I remember the aft part bolted on the inner lip of the trunk lid?
thanks
Randy
Rsjg911
QUOTE(larryM @ Aug 28 2016, 12:16 AM) *

have this

if it is what you want call me 530 889 8268 leave message - near Sac'to

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks but this looks like someone adapted the rack from original for their needs. I appreciate it though.
Ron
Rsjg911
QUOTE(RRietman @ Aug 28 2016, 01:51 AM) *

R; I have a partial. just the part that bolts up to the targa bar. not sure of the make. PM me if you want a pic. it is the horizontal type, side by side. yours for shipping. I had one like this back in the day and if I remember the aft part bolted on the inner lip of the trunk lid?
thanks
Randy

Thanks but I need the entire rack.
Ron
gereed75
Did you check with Rich Botempi. I do not think they are listed on his site, Have to call him.
Rsjg911
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Aug 28 2016, 03:55 PM) *

Did you check with Rich Botempi. I do not think they are listed on his site, Have to call him.

Yes, thank you. He only had new ones for 75-76 bumpers and is too busy to look for a used one for earlier bumper. I have a 74.
Still looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.