Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 bumpers and fuel tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bill's Racing 914
See photos below. All parts are from a California 1970 914

Fuel tank - $200 no rust

Front and rear bumpers $350 for the pair. The rubber is shot.

I will consider mailing the fuel tank but the buyer will have to pay shipping. The bumpers will have to be picked up. Located in Ridgecrest, CA 93555

I take Paypal.

biggrin.gif
porbmw
will buy the bumpers, with shipping to 98230
PM to follow
Thanks
Paul
Bill's Racing 914
Bumpers are for pick up only. If I have to ship, the price goes up because of the time for me to package and ship in a manner they do not get damaged by UPS.
iwanta914-6
Sweet deal on bumpers for local folk!
mepstein
QUOTE(Bill's Racing 914 @ Aug 18 2016, 03:42 PM) *

Bumpers are for pick up only. If I have to ship, the price goes up because of the time for me to package and ship in a manner they do not get damaged by UPS.

I'll buy the bumpers and you can drop them off at a local FedEx shipper where they will pack and ship on my dime. You just give them my commercial FedEx shipping number and walk away. After I pay you for the bumpers. And some extra for travel. Let me know. Thanks, Mark.

I'm not in a rush so this could all be done at your convenience.
Woodside914
Yeah, that was good deal - I think they used the same chrome bumpers on 1971's, too.

I believe the rubber 'tit' options for the front weren't available until 1972/1973. And, the front mounting holes could be covered with the bolt/nut if not used. I lost my original 1971 bumper years ago from a minor rear-ender, pushing me into the car in front of me, and the insurance company & auto shop replaced it with a 1972 front bumper, with mounting holes covered.....dang it, still bothers me!
Bill's Racing 914
more pictures.

Rust on the back. It is not deep, just on the surface. Wire brush and it is gone.

Passenger side plastic fog light shroud is cracked. Dent in the driver side front bumper where my finger is pointing. This can be pushed out.

Chrome is good but not new. 45 years old...not showroom.
pete000
PM sent...
abes914
2nd on bumpers.
Bill's Racing 914
I apologize to everyone but I am withdrawing this ad. I did not know the value of what I had.

I am restoring two Lolas and need to get the most out of the parts off the Porsche I can.

I am going to take them and clean them up and try to sell them later on. I will then consider selling them separately and also shipping them to interested parties.

Next time I list anything, I will make sure I do my homework to apply a price that is equitable to everyone including me.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.