Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mdlv
I have some spare parts for sale. they DO NOT include shipping.

Right side rear assembly and lens $100.00
Click to view attachment

Carpets Front Driver and Passenger $50.00 Grey color looped

Click to view attachment

thanks for reading my ad. I am in So. California
raynekat
Do you have pics of the backside and topside and bottom of the light assembly?
euro911
I'll take the tail light assembly.

PM me your payment info ...
mdlv
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 18 2016, 08:54 PM) *

I'll take the tail light assembly.

PM me your payment info ...

paypal
mdelavega@mccargogroup.com
mdlv
Rear light assembly SOLD. Thanks
Mike Fitton
Rear lens looks like it has a couple of cracks in it, yes?
euro911
Doesn't make any difference ... it's mine now and better than the tail light it's replacing shades.gif
euro911
Thanks for going out of your way to deliver the tail light assembly, Moises aktion035.gif ... it's going to spruce up the rear of the 'BB' nicely.

If all the bushings have been replaced on your car, I think it will just need a good linkage adjustment to keep it in 5th gear, however, if you want to get your spare transaxle rebuilt anyway, send a PM to Doug (mrbubblehead) ...
ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 5 2016, 03:06 PM) *

Thanks for going out of your way to deliver the tail light assembly, Moises aktion035.gif ... it's going to spruce up the rear of the 'BB' nicely.

If all the bushings have been replaced on your car, I think it will just need a good linkage adjustment to keep it in 5th gear, however, if you want to get your spare transaxle rebuilt anyway, send a PM to Doug (mrbubblehead) ...

Sir Mark, met Moises last year and bought his spare pair of newly re-upholstered Seat that is on my 75 now. Nice guy and I have been trying to invite him to local 914s event or show.

euro911
thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.