Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Interested In A Sekurit Windshield In Chicago Area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Last930
I need a new windshield to finish up the restoration of my '73 2.0. I spoke with ProSource and they have Sekurit glass for the car; the only issue is that they have to be shipped to me in the Chicago area. The windshield is approx. $315 each; crating and shipping is around $120. The crate will hold 3 windshields, so there is no additional expense to ship 3 vs 1. If I order 3 windshields it will cost about $355 (plus or minus) per windshield - anyone in the Chicago area want one? If so I'll have them shipped to me and you'll have to pick yours up in the western suburbs. Let me know of any interest.
Mike Fitton
Last windshield I bought from ProSource they let me pick it up at their Midwest warehouse in Melrose Park, IL no charge for freight.
Last930
They have the Chinese ones in Northlake, but the Sekurit glass has to be shipped from Mass. I have the 2 others spoken for; thanks for any interest.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Last930 @ Aug 19 2016, 04:30 PM) *

They have the Chinese ones in Northlake, but the Sekurit glass has to be shipped from Mass. I have the 2 others spoken for; thanks for any interest.

Yep, mine is a Chinese one. Let me know if one of your buyers falls through I have an interest. Thx!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.