Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 liter engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I have a 2.0 liter engine for sale (No. GA012984). The engine was rebuilt not long ago, and ran well. It has a mild cam (Norris 272X), and dual webber 40 carbs (with manifolds and hex linkage). It also has Mahle flat top pistons. It also includes the flywheel. Black Forest Racing bench-ran it for me a month or so ago and it ran well with no leaks (we have the video of the run if you would like to see it).

In our effort to clean the engine up, we pulled the heads and found that each head has a hair line crack at a spark plug hole. They need to be replaced or welded to be fixed.

I will sell it with or without the heads and carbs. $2,000 $1,800 for everything, plus shipping. If someone wants to make an offer without the heads or without the carbs, just PM me.
stevegm
Bump for new price. Can deliver to Okteenerfest.
stevegm
Bump.
stevegm
Need an engine? I can deliver this one to Okteenerfest. Let's make a deal. I need room in my garage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.