first, thanks to dave hunt for his assistance and helping me "acquire" a mallory dist and a 6A box with all the trimmings plus i picked up a epoxy filled blaster coil. smilie_pokal.gif on the msd wires. the plug connectors are super long (forget it, no camera right now). is there a version of the wires that has a shorter connector that will "fit" better? anyone have a picture of how you stand them off the tin? the wires have those double looms to keep them from flopping all over the place. they have a slot on the bottom to slip over something. did you guys just fab up some little stands that attach to the tin? what do you use to seal the spark plug holes in the tin around the wires?

seat of the pants feels dif with the new setup. old one was a 009 with points. 6k seems to come up much quicker in 2nd and 3rd. a bit too quick. wink.gif timing is spot on and the carbs seem to need just a bit of tweeking. too cool. if i can keep my foot out of it i'll see if the mileage improves. biggrin.gif

k