Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Turnout at Modesto Teener Meet Up!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
FINAL REMINDER to all Modesto region 914 enthusiasts. We will be meeting TOMORROW MORNING in Modesto at McHenry Baking Company, 1700 McHenry (McHenry Village). That is Sunday August 21, from 8 to 11 am. Quite a few area 914 owners have already said that they are going to be there. Of course I plan on attending and hope to put a face to many of my fellow 914 owners whom I have spoken with recently. See you tomorrow am, and be sure to find me and say hello! beerchug.gif
Curtis
Click to view attachment
914bub
QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Aug 20 2016, 09:15 AM) *

FINAL REMINDER to all Modesto region 914 enthusiasts. We will be meeting TOMORROW MORNING in Modesto at McHenry Baking Company, 1700 McHenry (McHenry Village). That is Sunday August 21, from 8 to 11 am. Quite a few area 914 owners have already said that they are going to be there. Of course I plan on attending and hope to put a face to many of my fellow 914 owners whom I have spoken with recently. See you tomorrow am, and be sure to find me and say hello! beerchug.gif
Curtis
Click to view attachment

Evening bump
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(914bub @ Aug 20 2016, 07:27 PM) *

Curtis
Click to view attachment

Evening bump

See you tomorrow E.
914bub
QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Aug 20 2016, 07:43 PM) *

QUOTE(914bub @ Aug 20 2016, 07:27 PM) *

Curtis
Click to view attachment

Evening bump

See you tomorrow E.

Yup. I'm in. Can't wait to meet you guys!
arkitect
I plan on being there, trying for early...say 9:14...if I'm lucky. piratenanner.gif

Dave
Mike Bellis
smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
I counted seven 914's this morning. Great turnout.
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Aug 21 2016, 01:00 PM) *

I counted seven 914's this morning. Great turnout.

Mike, you were there! I can't remember meeting you, I was the tall guy with the yellow 76 mostly stock teener, did we meet? Met a lot of people. Are you in the group pic???
oakdalecurtis
Like Mike said, great turnout this am in Modesto of valley 914 owners. Modified, stock, and everything in between. Thank you to those who took the time to get together and share stories and info. Maybe we should continue to do this about once a year. Here's a pic of the teener gang, Andy, Kevin, Moe, Curtis, Chip, Mike, and another pic of some of the cars.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
I'm the guy on the right in your group photo... dry.gif
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Aug 21 2016, 02:44 PM) *

I'm the guy on the right in your group photo... dry.gif

got it, just wasn't paying enough attention I guess. btw, thank you for serving.
Andy, Kevin, Moe, Curtis, Chip, Mike....
cwl
914bub
What a great day. Glad I made it out to meet you guys. Curtis, thanks for organizing this. I think every 3 months would be better. Thank you for not laughing my car out of the meet.

Wish I'd talked to Mike as well. Mike I'm the pasta guy who bought the right side door from you.

Andrew wanted to talk to you more too.

Like I said every three months..

germanv82000
Would have been there myself but the 914 is between registration and valid insurance coverage for another month? or so. Got Hagerty"s insurance to complete the non-op to current registration. Regards---Scott
Andyrew
Well Euro Sunday is every 3rd Sunday, so long as my car runs I'll probably be there every month. The group used to organize a drive afterwards but its a bit hot at the moment.

I suggest we schedule a shorter drive.

blackmoon
missed it mother came in from out of town
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(blackmoon @ Aug 22 2016, 12:33 PM) *

missed it mother came in from out of town

we'll do it again I'm sure, was well received by all. chair.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.