Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE 914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Unobtanium-inc
We are literally tripping over parts at the warehouse, so I'm packing up a bunch of stuff and having a big FREE pile at the Ski Roundtop Swap Meet on Sept. 17th in Lewisberry, PA.
More info on the swap here:
www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com

If you want the stuff, come to the swap!
forrestkhaag
i take the 356 in the left hand portion of your kind offering..... oops,....just saw your offering's title............. lol-2.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Aug 21 2016, 11:25 AM) *

i take the 356 in the left hand portion of your kind offering..... oops,....just saw your offering's title............. lol-2.gif

If you're gonna dream about taking a free 356 we have better ones than that, if you're ok going topless. Dream big!
Come to the open house in two weeks and check everything out.
KeithVonLaws
Sounds fun.. I will try to have my 914 driving by the time of the event and would love to check out your parts at the swap meet too...
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Aug 21 2016, 04:40 PM) *

Sounds fun.. I will try to have my 914 driving by the time of the event and would love to check out your parts at the swap meet too...

Hope to see you at both events.
draganc
there is a 50/50 chance that I will be on your neighborhood this Thursday.

is it ok to stop by and check out the free 914 stuff? around noon-ish.

thanks,
d
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(draganc @ Aug 22 2016, 07:09 PM) *

thanks,
d

Sorry, no, fair is fair, I'm bringing it all to the swap. Also, I haven't made the pile yet, the swap isn't until Sept. 17th.
draganc
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Aug 22 2016, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(draganc @ Aug 22 2016, 07:09 PM) *

thanks,
d

Sorry, no, fair is fair, I'm bringing it all to the swap. Also, I haven't made the pile yet, the swap isn't until Sept. 17th.

no worries/problem! i'm not going to the swap, hence my idea to swing by. nevertheless, I can still appreciate your gesture to make parts available FOC to the community.
Unobtanium-inc
I was packing up for the swap today and this box was just screaming FREE 914, thought I would share. Hope to see everyone out on Saturday, the weather is supposed to be perfect.
koozy
How about that yellow bodywork with the number 69 on it. Is that getting in the way? I have a race car build itching for something just like that.

Mike
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(koozy @ Sep 14 2016, 05:29 PM) *

How about that yellow bodywork with the number 69 on it. Is that getting in the way? I have a race car build itching for something just like that.

Mike

That's art, just like the A Coupe on the wall.
koozy
I see. I thought they might be parts for sale.
Nor.Cal.914
I think I spy some Fuchs in the middle left corner of that first picture! idea.gif Are those part of this free giveaway?! Can you post more detailed pictures of what you have? Are you willing to ship?
mgp4591
Any 914 door mirrors hanging around?
forrestkhaag
Some nice stuff being offered / icon_bump.gif but a little far from SoCal...............
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Sep 14 2016, 08:01 PM) *

I think I spy some Fuchs in the middle left corner of that first picture! idea.gif Are those part of this free giveaway?! Can you post more detailed pictures of what you have? Are you willing to ship?

I will ship from the trailer to your hand, see ya at the swap!
Unobtanium-inc
The swap was amazing, pics here:

https://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.