Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 2.0 coming along little by little....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carcus
Some may not like it but doing it my way with a little vintage look. Miss the 914/6 Euro spec I could not ship back to the US with me while in the military overseas...

carcus
Seats.............hey, new complete recovered seats and back pad for $600....could not pass them up and I think they look good. I have a new black carpet set going in when I get the semi rusted pan replaced. Click to view attachment
Scott S
one Martini car leaves Colorado, another arrives...

beerchug.gif

The one I sold:
carcus
Mine will never be that nice or fast. I just wanted to add a personal touch to what I have. In the basement is a front air dam, full flared fiberglass fenders for all 4. Not sure if I want to cut the steel on this 76 and put them on though. I may use zeus fasteners though. Your car is just pure AWESOME!!!

This is the mess of fiberglass parts including my stock trunk in the basement...
Scott S
Get after it!

sawzall-smiley.gif
Eric_Shea
Another Martini themed dzus fastened Teener coming...

wink.gif

Click to view attachment

This one will be the splash graphics though.

Click to view attachment
billh1963
I don't there's enough stickers or Porsche badging on there. I'm not sure what make car that is. smile.gif poke.gif
carcus
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 23 2016, 02:18 PM) *

I don't there's enough stickers or Porsche badging on there. I'm not sure what make car that is. smile.gif poke.gif

Can't please everyone but I can please myself...LOL beerchug.gif
That is what it is all about.

Brake leak is getting addressed now also the front air dam is going on. Other than that, car seems to be running great, besides a few oil leaks. Sometimes a little rough on the hills with the low HP engine and high altitude, but makes me happy.

I do have a new Mustang GT 5.0 that I have modified and has more than enough power though for when I get the itch. Traded in the 2006 BMW M5 V10 for it. Black on black...actually traded a Maserati Zagato Spyder for the Porsche 914. Glad to be rid of that twin turbo mess....only caught on fire once though....LOL.
Tom_T
Looks like a fun build Carcas!

Maybe we'll see it around CS, if/when we ever get back there again to visit our son currently posted at Ft. Carson!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Eric_Shea
Joining us in Ridgway?
carcus
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 23 2016, 04:30 PM) *

Looks like a fun build Carcas!

Maybe we'll see it around CS, if/when we ever get back there again to visit our son currently posted at Ft. Carson!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Retired Air Force about 6 years ago and would be honored to visit and have a drive with you and the family. Let me know, I will be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.