Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914/6 calipers rear both left and right
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
Put a thread in the garage on these. Have one set built as shown and can have Eric build up to another 4. These are reproduction castings we made from an original set. The main difference is the hardware is 8mm not 7mm like OEM. That and they include the duro-anno pistons that will not corrode.
Mikey914
One more
johnhora
Nice...pretty darn cool!
NeunEinVier
Sweet looking calipers.
Mikey914
Price reduced. Thanks Eric!
Harpo
PM sent - I will take them if they are still available.

David
Mikey914
This set is yours.
PM sent
raynekat
Mark:

It looks like PMB is out of the alloy rear calipers and has no plans to ever build or source any more.
Oh the horror!

If that is truly the case, it looks like I will need a set of these steel calipers instead.
How do I order up a pair with the spacers ala 914-6 GT for the vented discs?
Also do I get finish options if I'm getting them built?

Let me know how to go about this.

Wish I could get the alloy calipers due to the weight savings....but if they're all gone forever, that's just the way it goes I guess.
pete000
No more Alloy Calipers ! I missed that boat I guess !

Is there another set of GT spaced Reproductions left for $799.00 ?
hcdmueller
That sucks. Alloy 6 calipers were on my birthday list for myself. I have a set of 308 calipers refinished by Eric. I guess I'll have to "settle" for those. I don't really need vented on the rear. Are there nonvented steel sets available?
Mikey914
Ok I'll talk to Eric, see what's up.
hcdmueller
I would love a set of alloy non vented 6 calipers. A set of steel/cast iron is great too. I have a set of the front alfa calipers that need some friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.