Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice black 1970 for 17K.....2.2 "S"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
805-962-8015 located at Schneider's Autohaus in Santa Barbara CA...looks REAL gud.....

SORRY NO PICS...call them and I'm sure they can send some via email....it's in for service and it's at a vintage dealership.
SLITS
If the price was vintage to, I would call dry.gif
TROJANMAN
slight hijack:
i have "rockafella skank" (fatboy slim) playing on my computer and watching mike's avatar dance to it is hilarious. lol2.gif
Eric_Shea
911S or 914 with a 2.2 S-motor?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 14 2005, 03:23 PM)

what do you think this is... the assdragger board? dry.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 14 2005, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 14 2005, 03:23 PM)

what do you think this is... the assdragger board? dry.gif

Yeah....duh.... cool_shades.gif

It's an original 914/6....the shop offered 15K...GOT TURNED DOWN....
anthony
I considered this car. It was a color change car from green with some green showing through and matte black bed liner trunks. I asked the seller if the passenger compartment was painted black when the color change was done and he couldn't verify. He said there was some kind of sound deadening material glued to the floor. In general the guy was very low on details and it kind of scared me off. Supposedly the car was built by some old guy that passed away. A friend of the guy bought it from the widow and then he bought it from the friend. He was asking top dollar and considering the color change and lack of details I was scared off.

Other than that it's a pretty car.

Eric_Shea
Aaron, Z,

Can I trust you guys to share this?
|
|
|
V

flipa.gif

Z takes the right finger for the cryptic post and Aaron you take the left for... well, just for being Aaron w00t.gif
Aaron Cox
and you take my foot...and put it in your bootyshake.gif

lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.