Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tons of parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbone425
Pics can be found here..(same Username)

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...tml#post9258254

Think I have everything I need, now I’m clearing out the rest of the parts I have collected as part of my project. Prices are plus shipping unless noted as “shipped”. Add PP fees if sending not as a friend. Let me know if there is anything pictured that you need but is not listed. I apologize to those who asked for some of these things, I just had to go through and decide what I needed before listing the rest..Everything should be fairly priced to move to a new home garage. Everyone appeared to be happy with the last round of stuff. Let me know if I’m off the farm on anything.

**Important** All Paypals need to have the buyers screen name, the items they are buying and the shipping address listed in the notes. If not they will be refunded because it’s a huge PITA to keep straight with this many items.

Thanks guys! (and gals, I have learned). Keep on turning those wrenches!!!

REDUCED PRICE Factory front and rear sway bars-Need new bushings but include all links as well as the insanely expensive balled shock bolts. $400 (shipping included)

Steering wheel and horn pad- It’s the 380MM wheel! Needs to be recovered. Had planned on doing leather. Pad is crazy nice with no broken ears. $125 (shipped)

Brakes Front and rear- Fronts are the bigger calipers. Painted red (uggg failing paint) both F&R worked great and have nearly new pads. Include lines $200/set (shipped)

Targa Bar Bright work Trim-Very nice. Only missing Pass side rear sail trim, $60

Set of Dash Swithches-$75 (shipped)

Speaker housings with newer Speakers, No broken tabs-$50

SOLD Bottom Dash Pad- Fantastic condition, aluminum trim, Side vents included. Two small splits inder glove box..1/16 inch. Invisible unless looking for them. $80 (figure about $20 shipping in the US.)

Relay Board, Relays and Cover, 73 2.0- $50

Heater Blend boxes (front), Defrost vents and lower vents Very nice finish on metal $65

Cabin Heater Controls $60 (Shipped)

Rear Lights-Pair-(no lenses) VERY nice Finish. Very little distortion around centers. One outside reflector. $75 (Shipped)

1.7/1.8 Engine Tins, Set. Nice shape, Been painter. $75

Rocker Jack post supports. New. In Primer $20 (Shipped)

SOLD Stainless Rockers, No jack holes. $50

SOLD OEM Steel Rockers. A little rough but should be fine with a blast and paint. $50

Center Seat pad with flip up lid. Rip in top, otherwise very nice $20

Headlight Motor Set $50/pair

Headlights Complete mechanism, bulbs, motors, surrounds, covers, trim, all hardware. Nice set to restore or paint to match and use as is. $150
Transmission Speedo drives $25/ea (shipped)

Clutch fork 915/901 $20

Back Pad for dual adjustable seats. Has couple rips. Board is good. Fix or use for parts, recover, custom. $80

Seat rails (PAIR)-and all hardware, missing one adjuster handle, 1 new one though. $80

Heater Control Boxes (Clam shells) Surface rust on one. Both function and spring correct. $55/pair (shipped)

Silver dot gauge cluster- 150mph speedo. Decent shape could use a resto $100 (Shipped)

Silver Dot 73 only Multi-gauge $150 (shipped)

Wing Windows frame and Rubber- Include hardware, nice shape. $45 (pair)

Side Window glass $40 ea.

Widow Regulators $30/each

Targa Top- Latches, chipped corner, Good Headliner and underside chrome. OK Shape for driver $65 (figure on at least $50 shipping).

Rear Trunk lid- Very clean $75 (Local preferred)

Door Shells, fairly clean, $75/ea

Dash Frame (buck) Clean $50

Door cards, one split in top roll, all metal hangers intact. Nice condition front and back $50

Outside Door Handles, Locks, Trunk button and front trunk handle,cable and lock. OEM black Key. $150

Door sill alum plates $30

Round side marker lights, seals and un-cracked lenses, buckets (might be new lenses) Hella $40 (Shipped)
screenguy914
See your PM for the speakers and door cards.

Sherwood
Rsjg911
Put me first in line for steering wheel and center console/storage box pending puctures. PM sent.
Tganks!!
Ron
FourteenFour
Sending a pm for the sail panel trim
FourteenFour
Sending a pm for the sail panel trim
audio_file
I'll take the rockers, interested in seeing the "stainless" ones too. Are these in WA or Az?
Chris
barrym
Door cards pm awaiting you...
Tbone425
One door card has a split in the top roll, all metal hangers intact.
Raabm1
Hey how does the relay panel look? mine just caught fire under the fuel pump relay.. grrrr Raabm1@aol.com is my email. Thanks!

sent you a pm too
orrzone
PM sent - clutch fork
Morph914
I'm in for the the door sill plates and a pair of side marker lights shipped to N Cal for $60
Tbone425
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Aug 31 2016, 08:09 PM) *

I'm in for the the door sill plates and a pair of side marker lights shipped to N Cal for $60

Sent you a pm...
Old Yella
How much for the exterior door handles and trunk lock thanks
Tbone425
Listed above, not really interested in breaking up the lock and handles set.
oakdalecurtis
have a working thermostat bellows?
Tbone425
Have 2.....working? Not certain. I'll send you both for $30 shipped if you are a gambling man. LOL
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Sep 1 2016, 12:14 PM) *

Have 2.....working? Not certain. I'll send you both for $30 shipped if you are a gambling man. LOL

Do they look like mine in the photo? Are they in contraction, as I understand if they fail, they fail in expansion mode?
Tbone425
One expanded and one contracted (tight). Dare I ask with this group...tight is good?
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Sep 1 2016, 01:13 PM) *

One expanded and one contracted (tight). Dare I ask with this group...tight is good?

The contracted one is probably still good. Can I bother you with one last question? On the end of the still contracted one, what are the temperature numbers etched in it? Ty
funk
pm for sway bars?
Niklas
If trunk lock to rear hood is perfect in chrome i am interrested.

Niklas
Deraffe
Do you have the rear calipers still and are they 914?

Looking for a drivers side rear for my 914-6 conversion, I am still using the 2.0 rear calipers though.

Thanks!
sholman5
QUOTE(funk @ Feb 7 2017, 06:14 PM) *

pm for sway bars?

PM sent for the engine tins
Optimusglen
I'll take the center seat pad!
funk
pm for the targa bar brightwork.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.