Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paint Shop near Charlotte NC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mitox
Does anyone here have any suggestions for a painter? My project is nearing the paint stage, and I am looking for someone near Charlotte, NC or western NC that works with Glasurit preferably or PPG paint. I would also work with someone in SW Virginia to NW South Carolina.

Any suggestions would be helpful; thanks.
Cracker
PM SixAddict...he is well connected in those parts. He also has skills in extracting maximum value with minimum dinero too! shades.gif

Tony
Cairo94507
Scotty B. in Charles City, VA if you are not in a big hurry. He stays booked-up.
Mitox
QUOTE(Cracker @ Aug 31 2016, 12:01 PM) *

PM SixAddict...he is well connected in those parts. He also has skills in extracting maximum value with minimum dinero too! shades.gif

Tony

Thanks for the contact. Saving a few bucks is getting very important now also.
Mitox
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 31 2016, 12:47 PM) *

Scotty B. in Charles City, VA if you are not in a big hurry. He stays booked-up.

I've ready many complimentary posts on Scotty B. Charles City is about 5 hours away, so his shop may work if I can't find someone closer. Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(Mitox @ Aug 31 2016, 04:02 PM) *

Tony

Uh oh, better get Maaco.
Mitox
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 31 2016, 07:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Mitox @ Aug 31 2016, 04:02 PM) *

Tony

Uh oh, better get Maaco.

I've been down the Maaco path before, many years ago barf.gif Luckily I didn't care about the car.
Cairo94507
You are welcome - he is only 5 hours away from me too....by plane. wacko.gif
Mitox
I've found a shop in Charlotte, NC through the Glasurit Shop Finder that seems to be a good choice. They are Import Paint and Body at http://www.importpaintandbody.com/.

I've talked with Loren there a few times; it looks like they do restorations, custom work and repairs.

Does anyone here have any experience with this shop?
bahnzai
Let us know what you find. I am south of you and looking for the same.
Thanks !!
Mitox
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 7 2016, 09:40 PM) *

Let us know what you find. I am south of you and looking for the same.
Thanks !!

Will do
Wdunster
QUOTE(Mitox @ Aug 31 2016, 11:15 AM) *

Does anyone here have any suggestions for a painter? My project is nearing the paint stage, and I am looking for someone near Charlotte, NC or western NC that works with Glasurit preferably or PPG paint. I would also work with someone in SW Virginia to NW South Carolina.

I sent you a PM
Live in Charlotte and in the business.
B
Wdunster
QUOTE(Mitox @ Sep 7 2016, 03:48 PM) *

I've found a shop in Charlotte, NC through the Glasurit Shop Finder that seems to be a good choice. They are Import Paint and Body at http://www.importpaintandbody.com/.

I've talked with Loren there a few times; it looks like they do restorations, custom work and repairs.

Does anyone here have any experience with this shop?

Lauren is a good man. They are pretty busy. Last I heard there was a three month wait list. There are other shops in the area that are very good. What is the budget?
Bill
Mitox
QUOTE(Wdunster @ Sep 7 2016, 10:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Mitox @ Aug 31 2016, 11:15 AM) *

I sent you a PM
Live in Charlotte and in the business.
B

Thanks, I'll give you a call.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.