beerchug.gif
Rsjg911
welcome.png
Wayne
She's a work in progress Click to view attachment
Blue6
QUOTE(Wayne @ Aug 31 2016, 04:02 PM) *

I was going to say, she's the wrong color for an LE. biggrin.gif . By the way, there's a lot of teeners in the county. Hope to see it at an event soon...
Wayne
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Aug 31 2016, 06:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Wayne @ Aug 31 2016, 04:02 PM) *

I was going to say, she's the wrong color for an LE. biggrin.gif . By the way, there's a lot of teeners in the county. Hope to see it at an event soon...

Hey Blue6 , I'm hoping to be checking out some local events by next summer. The project is sitting idle right now but should be back at it soon. I've waited my whole life to get a 914 so i'm really itching to get her on the road. piratenanner.gif
914Sixer
AM/FM Sapphires are getting hard to come by these days. The rarest is the ones that are stereo. Probably easier to find a Blaupunkt.
Wayne
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 31 2016, 09:26 PM) *

AM/FM Sapphires are getting hard to come by these days. The rarest is the ones that are stereo. Probably easier to find a Blaupunkt.

Blaupunkt, Motorola are ok just need something nice and period correct and I would like AM-FM stereo. Someone out there hopefully has one sitting around.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.