Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 2.0 Nepal Orange
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
McK914
Beautiful Original Nepal Orange color code and numbers matching 2.0 liter engine and fuel injection. Same owner for the last 25 years and well cared for. Rebuilt engine, heads, brake calipers. Several upgrades including recent Bilstein coil over spring conversion. Runs and drives superb ready for the next owner to enjoy!Click to view attachment Here's the craiglist link with all the pictures. Asking 16,990.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5756243329.html
ndfrigi
Beautiful! and your price is?
Cairo94507
welcome.png

Post up as many pictures of that nice looking 914 as you are able. Specifically some nice shots of the trunks, engine compartment, under the battery (hell hole area), front and rear suspension, brakes, belly pan, interior, showing detail so people can assess the condition of the car. Oh, yeah, price would help too.

McK914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 31 2016, 05:07 PM) *

Beautiful! and your price is?

Thanks, I'm asking 16,990
McK914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 31 2016, 05:20 PM) *

welcome.png

Post up as many pictures of that nice looking 914 as you are able. Specifically some nice shots of the trunks, engine compartment, under the battery (hell hole area), front and rear suspension, brakes, belly pan, interior, showing detail so people can assess the condition of the car. Oh, yeah, price would help too.

I tried to but wasn't able to ad more pictures do to space limits? There has to be a better way to post more pictures but I'm a newby...so this is my first shot. Any help would be appreciated.
Chris H.
email them to me and I will post them for you. One at a time if you have to.
McK914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Sep 1 2016, 09:32 AM) *

email them to me and I will post them for you. One at a time if you have to.

Here's the link to my craigslist ad that has all the pictures.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5756243329.html
dchunk911
So how's the hell hole and where is she located?

McK914
QUOTE(dchunk911 @ Sep 2 2016, 09:53 AM) *

So how's the hell hole and where is she located?

hell hole is solid and car is located in salt lake city
737lindgren
nice car
cary
Same question. Is it still for sale ?

If it is. Can you shoot and post a picture of the hell hole? Preferably with a flash.
I have a family member looking for a 914.
McK914
QUOTE(cary @ Oct 3 2016, 11:25 PM) *

Same question. Is it still for sale ?

If it is. Can you shoot and post a picture of the hell hole? Preferably with a flash.
I have a family member looking for a 914.

Sure, give me a call at 801.368.7703. I've got some pictures of the Hell Hole but for some reason not able to post them on the forum. User error I'm sure...lol
drifter914
This same car is on Tucson C/L for $11,500.
Seller won't answer my inquiries.
Drifter914
StratPlayer
I live in Salt Lake, I could do a PPI if anyone is interested.
Cuda911
QUOTE(drifter914 @ Oct 26 2016, 08:47 AM) *

This same car is on Tucson C/L for $11,500.
Seller won't answer my inquiries.
Drifter914

Hmmm... that is very odd. At 11.5, looks like a great buy. Very nice looking car from the available pix.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.