Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/ Radio face plate for Motorola Sapphire XXV
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Terry Worick
I need a radio faceplate for a Motorola Sapphire XXV.

A faceplate from some earlier models may work as well.

The Motorola radios were installed in many US spec cars.

If you have a stash of old stock radios I would appreciate it if you could take a look and see if you can find one.

I have attached a photo, I only need the plate that attaches to the front around the buttons and and face. I will buy a whole radio if necessary to get one.

Thanks!
Mike Fitton
Just to be clear are you looking for one with the cutout for the Town & Country toggle switch?
Terry Worick
Mine is slightly different than pictured, it has a Stereo/mono toggle switch.

But the piece I'm looking for is the silver part pictured. it snaps to the front of the radio after install. It surrounds the buttons and station indicator area.

Thanks
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Terry Worick @ Sep 2 2016, 06:44 AM) *

Mine is slightly different than pictured, it has a Stereo/mono toggle switch.

But the piece I'm looking for is the silver part pictured. it snaps to the front of the radio after install. It surrounds the buttons and station indicator area.

Thanks

The faceplate pictured is all one piece, there is no separate silver piece that snaps to the front of a Sapphire radio. Maybe you are thinking of Blaupunkt's that have a separate chrome piece, like this:

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.