Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (Now Pending) stripped 1973 parts car free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
wes
No title if you need it just come and get my pretty well striped parts car. Bulkhead at drivers side rusted badly. The car is at my home in Ukiah, that's about 1hour north of Santa Rosa on Hi Way 101. If no takers she's off to the selvage yard!Click to view attachment more photos just ask!
wes
QUOTE(wes @ Sep 3 2016, 07:57 PM) *

No title if you need it just come and get my pretty well striped parts car. Bulkhead at drivers side rusted badly. The car is at my home in Ukiah, that's about 1hour north of Santa Rosa on Hi Way 101. If no takers she's off to the selvage yard!Click to view attachment more photos just ask!

Click to view attachment
mepstein
That's a rust free east coast car.
wes
Probably true but it's on the west coast and unless you just happen to be heading east with a empty trailer!
yellowporky
Pm sent
wes
I have had a number of people interested in parts off the car and at this time simply don't have the time to part it out. The car has a fair body but has no title and rust in the bulkhead between the drivers area and gas tank that must be completely replaced wich is I'm sure why she has no title.
I'm in hope that someone who needs parts or would like to part her out for $$,, maybe as a start to a race car. I don't care to go further with it at this time and my dear wife who has put up with my parts car sitting in her part of the garage that should house her new car for the last 2 years.Click to view attachment you could put your hand through the rusted out bulkhead!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.