Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Lightly used 4 lug Late Brake rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
These are off of my dad's '74 DD 914. We did a 5-lug conversion, and these were left over. The front rotors are Sebros with new SKF wheel bearings and seals with 3 months of daily driving, and the rears are a little older (unknown mileage) but have negligible wear. (no grooves) The front rotors have minimal surface rust, but the rears have some pretty good surface rust on them.

I know, I know, who buys "used" brake rotors, but for someone who needs brake rotors for a driver car, this is a great opportunity to save some money, and effort of installing the front wheel bearings and seals. If you're local to San Diego, I can even help install them. I just want them out of me shed.

$100 OBO. I don't really want to ship them, but I can if someone really wants me to, and doesn't mind paying for it. Pictures to come later tonight.

Thanks,
Ethan
euro911
" ... I just want them out of me shed."

So ... you'd like to shed* them, eh? poke.gif

* (to rid oneself of temporarily or permanently, as superfluous or unwanted ... )
'73-914kid
Click to view attachment

How about $70? I need these gone and don't want to scrap 4 month old brake rotors and wheel bearings
amfab
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 6 2016, 08:26 AM) *

Click to view attachment

How about $70? I need these gone and don't want to scrap 4 month old brake rotors and wheel bearings

Are you asking $70 for the lot or each? Also, have you measured them?

Thank you

-Andrew
'73-914kid
$70 for the lot. All 4.
And no, I haven't measured them. They have almost no wear being only a few months old. I figured that wasn't necessary, but if it gets them gone, I'll gladly measure them for you.
914_teener
I.ll take them Ethan.

Will you be up CPP way anytime soon?

I.m in Glendora.
'73-914kid
I don't know when I'll be up in that area unfortunately. Let me check my schedule to see if I can come up with an excuse to drive up there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.