Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '73 914 caged race car roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Han Solo
Feeling out interest in my '73 914 caged autocross car as a roller. See this thread for extensive info on the build...

Hairy Ant Nest build

I'll include the suspension, steering rack and peddles. Dodgy metal work, marginal paint and body work. Fiberglass fender flares, rocker covers, front bumper and spoiler. The roller will be on crappy 914 steel wheels with once what could have been called tires.

PM your interest. Asking $1500 local pick up only.
Han Solo
Price reduced to $4500. Includes Koni fronts, Bilstein rears, OEM front sway bar and rebuilt OEM brake calipers.
Han Solo
QUOTE(Han Solo @ Sep 19 2016, 07:52 AM) *

Price reduced to $4500. Includes Koni fronts, Bilstein rears, OEM front sway bar and rebuilt OEM brake calipers.

Price reduced to $3000.
koozy
Any interest in selling the wing separately?
koozy
Noticed the winged car is not yours, but Woody's. Sorry, disregard.

Though, if someone has a wing to sell, I'm looking
Han Solo
This caged roller needs a new home. Here's some photos from today. I'm reducing the price to $3000.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Han Solo
Price reduction to $2500.
Han Solo
Price reduced to $2000. Get it before I strip it and send it to the crusher.
Han Solo
QUOTE(Han Solo @ Jun 18 2017, 11:23 AM) *

Price reduced to $2000. Get it before I strip it and send it to the crusher.

Hopefully I'll be moving in a month. Buy this roller so I don't have to move it!!!

$1500 and I'll help you load it. Could even do delivery in the mid-Tennessee area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.