Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found coa's for three 76 914/4 2.0 cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hndyhrr
Hi gays and gals,

I recently bought a porsche book and found 3 coa's tucked inside.

vin #'s are

476 290 1995, found it on vin listing as belonging to RENN914 sent him an email.

467 290 0347

476 290 0980

last two not on vin list.

also found in book was papers with all three cars on it from a Rainer Gutmann at PORSCHE_AG. this one is in German.

Any one have ideas of how to match these with current owners.

Thanks
Renee

JeffBowlsby
post 'em here please.
7TPorsh
2 liters in 1976? Didn't think there were any.
worn
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Sep 9 2016, 07:12 AM) *

Well, my '76 came with a 2. Actually manufactured in '75.
poorsche914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Sep 9 2016, 11:12 AM) *

All '76s were 2.0L.

driving.gif
Dave_Darling
I know of at least two people who claim to have owned 76 1.8s, but neither has produced any documentation or other proof. Most resources say that the 76es were all 2.0s.

--DD
hndyhrr
here are pic's of coa's and other list

Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Sep 9 2016, 09:58 AM) *

here are pic's of coa's and other list

Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
thumb3d.gif
JeffBowlsby
Pretty cool that two of these have the optional "M-471 Sportausstattung" which for 914s in 1976 was the GT equipment (front spoiler, sway bars and forged alloys)

That equipment was $1076 in 1976...whoo hoo...
bretth
The COAs were a little more informative back then. Now they are just reduced to a few lines of info like they don't want to be bothered. smile.gif

Brett
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(bretth @ Sep 9 2016, 03:55 PM) *

The COAs were a little more informative back then. Now they are just reduced to a few lines of info like they don't want to be bothered. smile.gif

Brett

Not really. Compare these to a current COA, the basic data - lack of data - is the same its just that these are a little more narrative in format.

Those last two pages appear to be a print-out of the German Kardex - with the model #! - that the current COAs do not include. Didnt think they were able to print them out as they were only supposed to be handwritten records. They been lying to us all these years...

Andy can you get these archives in electronic form for us? happy11.gif
RENN914
Wow! I've been off the forum for some time and just stubbled across this post. I have the ....1995 VIN car and think the information you found is so cool. It is interesting to see the Nepal Orange called out as "Fiesta" orange on this document. I had gotten the Porsche Authenticity Certificate and it is interesting to see the differences. The letter is addressed to a Mr. Stone at PCNA in 2001 and I've owned it since around 2000.Click to view attachment
Betty
QUOTE(RENN914 @ Sep 23 2019, 11:44 PM) *

Wow! I've been off the forum for some time and just stubbled across this post. I have the ....1995 VIN car and think the information you found is so cool. It is interesting to see the Nepal Orange called out as "Fiesta" orange on this document. I had gotten the Porsche Authenticity Certificate and it is interesting to see the differences. The letter is addressed to a Mr. Stone at PCNA in 2001 and I've owned it since around 2000.Click to view attachment

This is SO cool! Talk about it being a small freaking world! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.