PM Only. I have over 40 pics of parts I am dropping in here, so only PM's can be replied to.

I am using USPS Priority Mail boxes only so nothing gets bent or broken enroute.

Small Box $6.80

Medium Box - $11.80

Large Box - 14.80

So, see if you can pick up several cheap items and use the appropriate box. I will pull from different pics for you and ship them all in one box, so it may take a few days for you to finalize and pay for your list of things you want to buy. IT MAY MAKE SENSE TO GENERATE A LIST WITH ME, and I will maintain it for you and confirm before you pay, and before I ship.

Paypal only, unless you are coming by to Ladera Ranch, CA to see and pick up.

PM what you want and I will confirm. Early PM and Pay gets the bigger items or more costly items. This particularly applies to the 2 sets of pics of Front End parts, larger rubber parts, and gauges.

I believe people would say I am very responsive, so send your instructions in the PM if we are to hold stuff, ship immediately, or regarding coming to visit and wander through the pile. All pricing is at least 20% lower than Pelican. Many pics have items with part numbers. Some are 914, some are common to both 914 and 911, and a few items are 911 only.

Thanks and PM only. Many pics will be posted this week and all have pricing that is firm, not BO.

Thanks to all who have bought from me before!

PM PM PM!

John
avidfanjpl

Item 9 911 901 Speedo Drive - Rear engine ONLY $90 plus $6.80 USPS Shipping

Click to view attachment