Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Flat Tow Bracket - NEW!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
914werke
Like that Blue OX I found that there is probably only a couple manufactures of the Adjustable V tow bars you see & can purchase.
They are all most likely relabeled to the various brands : U-Haul Tow-Master Curt Smittybilt
Basically any of the these 5k lbs universal bars & a 2" ball you are golden.
So if you have a Harbor Freight near you, get yourself a coupon
or if you have a Amazon acct you can often get one one with free shipping.
smile.gif
Also important is to get or use the correct drop hitch for your rig so that bar is as
parallel to the road surface as possible.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 11 2022, 11:57 AM) *

Like that Blue OX I found that there is probably only a couple manufactures of the Adjustable V tow bars you see & can purchase.
They are all most likely relabeled to the various brands : U-Haul Tow-Master Curt Smittybilt
Basically any of the these 5k lbs universal bars & a 2" ball you are golden.
So if you have a Harbor Freight near you, get yourself a coupon
or if you have a Amazon acct you can often get one one with free shipping.
smile.gif
Also important is to get or use the correct drop hitch for your rig so that bar is as
parallel to the road surface as possible.
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 3 2022, 08:49 PM) *

cheer.gif

awesome product, Rich thanks so much for getting me mine in time to get to Okteenerfest this month!! i can tell you what a difference towing flat is so much better than a trailer. I tow with my Lincoln navigator which is rated for 10k# towing. Using U-haul trailer or a friends feather light i would get 10-12 mpg towing that way, and with this i got 15.8mpg for the whole trip! compared to with no towing i get 18 straight highway and 14-15 in town. SO even going toand from the mountains!!
really dont even know its there. SO thanks again i highly recommend this product.

Phil
914werke
Thank for the kind words sunglasses.gif
In stock ~
914werke
Click to view attachment
Gint
That bolt storage idea is fantastic. I wish mine had that. I keep the hardware in a nut can wen I'm not using the bar. I usually have to spend a lot of time looking for the hardware when I need to use the bar again.
914werke
beerchug.gif
914werke
icon_bump.gif
914werke
aktion035.gif
914werke
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.