Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6 oil tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
I'm looking for an original oil tank, filler, oil filter console in good condition.

What do you have?
raynekat
If you get stuck finding these....and they are pretty rare, there are a couple on Ebay but pricey: $1295 and $1195 for real ones.
I bought the last one Stoddard's had a couple years ago, new and even more expensive than these.

Never did find a factory filler, so went with the GT style one you see advertised on Ebay.

I found an early 911 oil filter console on one of the websites.

Perhaps you'll get lucky here....if not, it's a search and rescue mission for sure.
Good luck.
mepstein
If it doesn't have to be an oem, consider Ben's aluminum tank. Ben used my oem tank to build his aluminum ones. I have both. His work is super nice. He makes a matching oil fill. PMB sells them.
ric birks
Iv'e had one for sale on here for so long I cant remember how much I was asking for it. It has one pin hole in the top of it that will need to be repaired. It doesn't have a filler neck included, but I may have one for sale separately. Let me know. It is OEM and a nice piece. Thanks, Ric.
sixaddict
One on fleebay...Price is about going rate
forrestkhaag
I need to find one as well..... With all of the accoutrements.... sad.gif
mepstein
I think finding the oem tank is pretty easy but the correct oil fill is more of a challenge. Years ago I bought both but now I learned the oil fill is a 911 piece, not the correct 914-6 piece.
mb911
My tanks are 600 and oil fills are 135 in case you all change your mind on oem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.