Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Olympic Blue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
SOLD. Thanks for looking. Just rescued from a 28 year nap. Now ava. Runs and drives great! One owner until I just bought it in June. Manuals and window sticker! Comes with its original steelies as well as the 6.5X15 real Mini lights that it currently rides on. This car is very nice with no rust what so ever! Its had one respray in the original Olympic Blue over 30 years ago. The interior is nearly flawless with an un cracked dash and rear pad. It does have one seam broken on the drivers outer bolster. I resurrected it for the wife, but she's willing to trade it for the Signal Orange GT that I also have up for sale. Located in Beautiful Highland, Ut.
Call Ric with questions @ 385-216-5715.
Thanks for looking.
Priced at $13,999.14 OBO Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Blue6
$1399.14 screwy.gif biggrin.gif
Garland
At that price i'll take 2!
Jett
Interested. Sending PM
3stewarts
Looks like the decimal is in the wrong place!
Even at $13914.99 shouldn't last long!
914Next
Would love to see more pics but seems like a really nice car at a good price.

Steve
Jett
Agreed its a great car! My wife has been looking for one in this color for a few years. I just love the fact it's been so well taken care of!
ric birks
Opps, thanks for your help on the price. I thought I got it fixed before most of the whole 914 world saw it. It has been corrected. And I have 3 folks that will be receiving the additional pics tonight.
ric birks
Sale pending, deposit received.
ric birks
SOLD. Thanks for looking.
sholman5
QUOTE(ric birks @ Sep 21 2016, 09:05 AM) *

SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Awaiting her arrival in Florida. Thnx Ric . Wonderful talking and working with you on my purchase.
horizontally-opposed
Have to ask: Could this be the light blue car on Minilites that was pictured prominently in Panorama?

I think that one was a 1973, iirc, but it also might have had blue rocker and valances.
ric birks
Nope, but it should have been. Very nice example of an unmolested teener. Other than the Mini lights of course!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.