Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Roll bar pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geshaghi
I'm in need of a roll bar pad for another 914 restoration. The one that came out of the car is not usable. Please email or PM me if you have something. Thanks
geshaghi
Still searching...
Blue6
Contact yello914, he listed one for sale a couple of days. Unclear if it sold. He's in Walnut so you could pick it up, or shipping wouldn't be to bad...
geshaghi
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Sep 14 2016, 09:51 PM) *

Contact yello914, he listed one for sale a couple of days. Unclear if it sold. He's in Walnut so you could pick it up, or shipping wouldn't be to bad...

Thanks Dave. I've sent him an email and PM a couple of days ago, but no response. This will get recovered, so minor cracking is fine as long as no chunks are missing.
yello914
Roll Pad has been sold
914_teener
QUOTE(geshaghi @ Sep 15 2016, 10:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Sep 14 2016, 09:51 PM) *

Thanks Dave. I've sent him an email and PM a couple of days ago, but no response. This will get recovered, so minor cracking is fine as long as no chunks are missing.

I have one with some cracks through the screw holes. PM me if you still want one.

geshaghi
QUOTE(914_teener @ Sep 15 2016, 08:22 PM) *

I have one with some cracks through the screw holes. PM me if you still want one.

PM sent, thanks
Larmo63
I have one too, cracks, but intact…..
Madswede
I'm looking for one too. PM sent to Lawrence. sunglasses.gif
9146GUY
I have both the foam stuff and I have the dense foam that is FIA legal. It comes in 36" lengths. Need color & bar size. Email address for pictures and pricing.
Thanks
Steve

OOPS. I was half asleep when I posted. I have roll bar padding as in race car roll bar.
Sorry.
geshaghi
Hi Guys,

I've sent a PM to Lawrence but haven't heard back. To be clear, this is what I'm looking for:

Click to view attachment

If you've got one in better shape that would be a candidate for recovering, please let me know. Thanks

George
Larmo63
Madswede bought mine and it is shipped.
geshaghi
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 22 2016, 11:45 AM) *

Madswede bought mine and it is shipped.

Since Madswede seems to have jumped me in my own post, I am still looking for one of these.
GaroldShaffer
Would this work for you, if so PM me. No worries I won't sell to someone else until I hear from you. smile.gif
geshaghi
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 22 2016, 02:40 PM) *

Would this work for you, if so PM me. No worries I won't sell to someone else until I hear from you. smile.gif

Garold,
That looks like it will work. Sending you a PM now. Thanks
George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.