Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kid914
Looking for a front set of 7" front flares. If you have a set from a projet you no longer need. Please let me know.
beerchug.gif
shadygrady
I have a Sheridan front end with hood and rocker panels for sale cheap, but shipping to Canada would probably be too much.

QUOTE(kid914 @ Sep 11 2016, 03:47 PM) *

Looking for a front set of fiberglass flares. If you have a set from a projet you no longer need. Please let me know.
beerchug.gif

kid914
bump! confused24.gif
9146GUY
I have a set of front & rear. Do you want new or used? Email address so I can pictures.
Thanks
Steve

Update: Just looked in back room so that I could get some pictures. I only have a set of steel flairs. Actually I have a complete set of steel flairs including one with a Porsche PN tag still on it.
koozy
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Sep 11 2016, 06:54 PM) *

I have a Sheridan front end with hood and rocker panels for sale cheap, but shipping to Canada would probably be too much.

QUOTE(kid914 @ Sep 11 2016, 03:47 PM) *

Looking for a front set of fiberglass flares. If you have a set from a projet you no longer need. Please let me know.
beerchug.gif

I could use that. PM me a price, shipped to 95051
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.