Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: an RRC thank you thread!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I want to thank 914 Rubber.... and also PMB !!!

Matt and Eric both attended and represented
they brought nice shiny things to look at
and the recipients were THRILLED, to win!

really an unexpected occurrence and These guys Really made the award ceremony a blast!

I won carpet!.. thanks Matt (and Mark)

brant
Ferg
Big thanks to Brant and Sharon and all that had a hand in organizing!

And a big thanks to 914 Rubber and Shea for Prizes.

Kansas 914
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 12 2016, 09:58 AM) *

really an unexpected occurrence and These guys Really made the award ceremony a blast!

brant

agree.gif

Thanks again for your support of our events!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 12 2016, 08:58 AM) *

brant

agree.gif What a great event ! The lodge in Ridgway, the drives to Silverton and Telluride, the lunch at The Bent Elboe and dinner at The True Grit Cafe were a ton of fun and made for an enjoyable get together. Can't thank you enough.

Thank you Jerry ( Green914) for picking me up at the Montrose airport; And thanks to Jason and Mike for rides; very enjoyable great to ride in -6s
JamesM
Thanks again to Jerry for taking the time to follow me all the way back to my house while I was driving on a wing and a prayer (and 4 alt belts).

Thanks to PMB for getting my surprise failed brakes together in the final hour before the trip.

Thanks to the lodge for only kicking us out of the parking lot and not the whole place smile.gif

Thanks to Jimmy for still making it despite the car troubles (Great to see you man, we should do more local drives).

Thanks to all for the great time.
JustinMeier
Thank you Brant and Sharon for organizing and especially there, absolutely beautiful country! That hotel was a great choice as well, pot to my left, liquor to my right and both within stumbling distance.

Thank you for the "SLITS Award." That was unexpected, but absolutely awesome and I'm touched (in a good spot) by it.

Thank you to: Chris, Jamie, Toast, Ernie, Mike, and Ross for helping (or a more accurate description - doing the work). Don't worry, it's not going to take me a lot of time to catch up on how to work on these.

Thanks to Toast for being my company on the runs. Sorry if that was a little weird for you unsure.gif And thanks for the pointers on how he drove it!

Thanks to all for welcoming me in, I really expected a ton more crap from everyone but maybe you're trying to be nice and not scare me away? laugh.gif Just wait 'till I start dishing it.
AZ914
agree.gif

Thanks to Sharon / Brnat / Eric & Val for the organizing!

Thanks to PMB and 914 Rubber for the prizes!

Thanks to the Ridgway Lodge for putting up with all our bullshit!

It was great meeting some new faces and seeing old friends once again. See you guys at the Rt 66!
JRust
Yes big thanks to Sharon/ Brant/ Val / Eric & anyone else who helped organized. It was great getting to see all of you there. That was the biggest turnout I have seen in coming to Red Rocks. Lot's of sweet 914's & incredibly cool people. Well worth the trip out beerchug.gif

I am back at work today in Eugene & will be here until Thursday headbang.gif . When I fly back to SLC to meet my wife biggrin.gif . I'll be in town until Sunday when we will drive back home. Eric has my car for a little brake work (mainly getting rid of that fuching squeal).

To all those who didn't make it you missed out party.gif
Toast
Thank you.....Everyone!! Your love and a support was tremendous and greatly appreciated. It was great to smile and laugh again. grouphug.gif

Thank you event and award organizers and vendors for another great event!

Thank you Chris for contacting me and providing the transportation and hotel reservation.

Thank you to all the Lowe family for getting me to Price to be with my Mom for surgery today.

Justin, no amount of thanks could be given enough to you. Your companionship and conversations ment everything. I am truely honored and would gladly be your co-pilot and driving instructor anytime!

toast.gif
mgp4591
Many thanks to all of the organizers, the professional and amateur photographers documenting the whole thing, and all of the great prizes! Thanks to those walking just a little slower, taking the time to drink in the sights in my behalf. It's good to be with friends! Thanks to Scotty for the amusement park ride of the century and to Jim, Toast and Jim for joining me in the shotgun position, being able to see all of this fantastic scenery without fearing for our lives.... a unique perspective while the driver still gets 80 percent of the fun!
Mikey914
I hear you have met our utsourced to India service department biggrin.gif
brant
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 12 2016, 03:42 PM) *

I hear you have met our utsourced to India service department biggrin.gif

It was great to your service department....
ha....
green914
agree.gif Big thanks to Brant and Sharon for organizing a really fun event; and of course just as big a thank you to Matt (914 Rubber) and Eric (PMB) for the really neat 914 prizes. smilie_pokal.gif
This was my first RRC, it was great meeting so many new faces and greeting familiar ones. smoke.gif
Hope everyone made it back home safely.

Jerry and Cynthia
Chris914n6
confused24.gif Just a typical weekend for me. Made plans to do something with my car. Got outside, worked on someone else's and never touched mine.

I had a great time at the event. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. beerchug.gif

I didn't win anything at my last event... so I pulled my own card for a t-shirt smilie_pokal.gif

Toast was a great travel companion and roomie and DJ and alcohol provider.

Pathy did me good as usual, but for long trips like this I really need something smaller lighter faster idea.gif
Eric_Shea
I know how much work goes into these things and then, you'll invariably get comments like; why didn't we do XYZ -or- we should've gone to ABC instead. Soooooooo...

Many thanks to Sharon, Mike, Eric, Val, Brnat and Laura for your amazing effort in making this such a killer event. If you think about it, we all just had a world-class automotive vacation/experience in the most beautiful stretch of the Colorado Rockies and it was all because of their hard work. The Million Dollar Highway. Lunch in Silverton and Telluride. Great weather and great friends.

Thanks to our hosts and thanks to everyone for showing up and making it a killer weekend. wink.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Sleepin
I'm looking forward to call in 914 Rubber in the future just to chat with the outsourced help. smile.gif

Both PMB and 914 Rubber came through bigtime with awards! They have continuously supported the community in so many different ways.

There is a rumor that the shirts will be opened back up for re-purchase...we had an overwhelming demand for this year's shirts....which was surprising because when I did them, I had no idea what to do. smile.gif

Thank you to everyone that attended and made it one of the more memorable events.

The awards were:
Best of Show - Larry and his AMAZING Gulf Blue /4 built by PMB
Best 914/6 - Michael Wills...even though he did not use the right stuff to clean his windshield.
Best 914/4 - Ernie DeVries and his PMB freshened up yellow car
Golden Wheelbarrow - Michael DeVries and his garage queen that seems to make it every single year
That Guy - The SLITS Award - went to Justin Meier for bringing the Grey Ghost, and more importantly...himself to the event.
Best Non 914 - went to myself and my 2006 STi
A&P Mech
This was my first RRC but it certainly will not be the last. Thank you to everyone who made it happen. I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with everyone. What an awesome group!
StratPlayer
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had a blast. drunk.gif aktion035.gif
Gulf91474
Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. Really looking forward to more events.
Sharon, Mike, Eric, Val, Brnat and Laura my hats off to you for your efforts... James and Eric really enjoyed the drives back to the hotel... driving.gif

Thanks 914 Rubber and PMB for all the swag. beerchug.gif
See ya all next Time....
ThinAir
agree.gif

There is no way to express how thankful I am to the crew that put this together, the vendors who went over the top with the raffle, and all the folks who showed up. It is the most amazing get-together, and every year has me wanting to go back as soon as it's over.

We only had 23 cars this year ;-) If you weren't one of them, start planning for next year!

driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Mikey914
Looking forward to attending this one myself this next year! beerchug.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 12 2016, 05:49 PM) *

If you think about it, we all just had a world-class automotive vacation/experience in the most beautiful stretch of the Colorado Rockies and it was all because of their hard work. The Million Dollar Highway. Lunch in Silverton and Telluride. Great weather and great friends.

Well put Eric! We will do our best for another world class automotive vacation next year. Plans have already been started.

Mark, Matt must have given some glowing reviews, he sure looked like he was enjoying it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.