Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very rare set of Mahle 5 Lug Gas Burners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_Monster
SOLD!!!!Rare Original Mahle's Gas Burners 9 pounds each. just powder coated for $2400.00 shipped to your door. its in excellent shape. Lightest Wheels Porsche ever hadClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Is this for 4 or 5 wheels? How close is the powdercoat to the original finish? What city are you in?
SixerJ
If you really want to sell them here, I would post more pictures of the set and lots of details. I know it's a bit of a pain to resize and attach but in return you will get more interest and less suspicion being a new guy with an expensive 1st sale

Good luck
Bob L.
I looked at your e-bay ad. Are the Fuchs included with the mahles?
Also,
The ad says they are "911 914-6 Fuchs"
Those in the picture are 4 lug wheels, 911 or 914-6 would have 5.
Cairo94507
I want a set of these for my Six badly. But here we have a seller with no history. Just want to be aware as these wheels are not easy to come by and cost a lot. I would want to lay eyes on them and buy them in person. The time is not right, but I am sure someone will pursue these. Man, Nor Cal too.
914_Monster
SOLD...Thanks 914World
914_Monster
SOLD!!!!!
QUOTE(914_Monster @ Sep 12 2016, 03:22 PM) *

Rare Original Mahle's Gas Burners 9 pounds each. just powder coated for $2400.00 shipped to your door. its in excellent shape. Lightest Wheels Porsche ever hadClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.